COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Kaer Nef'hen Event for the Expansion of Leadership!

EVENT TIME!!!

Welcome to the Kaer Nef'hen Event for the Expansion of Leadership!

Now that we're officially coming to Domain Selection we can push forward on recruitment! The point of this event is to bring people into Alesia & Xeilias, but more specifically, Kaer Nef'hen, by helping them bring their business ideas to fruition.

ARE THERE PRIZES CRUX?

Of Course! We are the old Heaven's keep, and will justly give out a reward to the one who proved himself deserving. One prize will be given out each month! so if you don't win the first time around submit again next month!

Reward Details:

• 100 EP for the profession kit of your choosing.

• A building and land are made available in Kaer for the exclusive use of the business.

• The first month the building is subleased for no rent(taxes still apply).

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO BE CONSIDERED?

This event is the for the Expansion of Kaer Nef'hen, and as such, it is for people who are current residents or willing to kneel to the Crown of Alesia and give their allegiance to Kaer Nef'hen.

Check out our post or discord! for more information!

Forum Post

Discord

CRUX HOW DO I PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT?!

Participants must present well-formed business ideas that they want to run ingame. the method of how the information is to be presented is up to the individual, remember to be creative and show off your ideas!

your business ideas will only be viewed by The Council of Kaer Nef'hen, so don't worry about having your ideas leaked.

HOW LONG DOES THE EVENT LAST?

The event will run to the end of the month to give everyone plenty of time to participate and build up their presentations while also allowing the new member the time to get to know our community!

End of the First Event:

• March 31st, 2019

The winner will be selected 5 days after the event closes.

ENTER THE CONTEST HERE!

DM me your entry on the Discord! and enjoy the community!