COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Mayor housing

I purchased my mayor package on may 27 2017 which said I would receive a villa to govern from when I bought it in the description. Now it is not in my inventory.

3/27/2019 1:37:47 PM #1

hmm... it appear to be missing from my inventory as well. I assume its just a missing bullet point in Mayor Title maybe?

3/27/2019 1:54:55 PM #2

The kickstarter mayor packages had villas in them, but the store packages did not.

I went and checked on the wiki and in my account to make sure cause I had paid off my original mayor package as well before upgrading my layaway to a Count package.

Heres the link https://chroniclesofelyria.gamepedia.com/Pledge_Packages

I thought so too but my Villa came from the Count package, not the Mayor. It seems to have been upgraded in the Kickstarterversary as well.

I should note it seems Magistrate and Governor level do get a Villa or Manor. So if you bought Magistrate you would have a Villa or Manor and technically be a Mayor or Baron.

3/27/2019 2:02:13 PM #3

Posted By Gorawyn at 12:54 AM - Thu Mar 28 2019

The kickstarter mayor packages had villas in them, but the store packages did not.

I went and checked on the wiki and in my account to make sure cause I had paid off my original mayor package as well before upgrading my layaway to a Count package.

Heres the link https://chroniclesofelyria.gamepedia.com/Pledge_Packages

I thought so too but my Villa came from the Count package, not the Mayor. It seems to have been upgraded in the Kickstarterversary as well.

I should note it seems Magistrate and Governor level do get a Villa or Manor. So if you bought Magistrate you would have a Villa or Manor and technically be a Mayor or Baron.

Ya, I got a manor when I upgraded from mayor to magistrate.

3/27/2019 2:26:30 PM #4

Strange, thought I had seen villa in the list of mayor perks before. Perhaps I was mistaken. No matter to me anyway, going to design\build my own homestead anyway.

3/27/2019 3:29:32 PM #5

Mayor didn't get a villa, magistrate does, governor has a manor

3/27/2019 4:02:00 PM #6

Well that’s a shame... though I suppose, as a mayor, you could just claim one of the town buildings as your home.

3/27/2019 5:53:46 PM #7

Forgive my old brain, but I thought all Mayor packages and above that existed at the time of the last Kickstarterversary were supposed to get a Villa. Those that already had a Villa were to get a Grand Villa. Am I imagining that?

3/27/2019 6:07:26 PM #8

Posted By Ersatz at 10:53 AM - Wed Mar 27 2019

Forgive my old brain, but I thought all Mayor packages and above that existed at the time of the last Kickstarterversary were supposed to get a Villa. Those that already had a Villa were to get a Grand Villa. Am I imagining that?

Yes (except accounts with a villa get a manor, not a grand villa)

SbS is currently aware this was missed and is working to fix it. Any mayors that had their packages prior to the last kickstarterversary, and should rightfully have a villa, can expect this issue to be resolved.

Not sure if that is the exact case of the OP, but you are not wrong.

3/29/2019 8:35:37 PM #9

Labbe is correct, known issue and we're resolving it. Thanks for your patience.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."