COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Can't access Pg 2 of inventory.

Error:

if I try to access pg 2 of inventory, it will just keep loading and be stuck on page 1. All of my EP has also disappeared from where it usually is.

Cause:

I believe it is due to me bundling my mayor title, which was on pg 2. After confirming that I wanted to bundle the title, it took me back to a different screen. When I then go back to inventory to check if the title has been bundled, I am no longer able to access page 2 of my inventory. And my 1000 ep has also completely disappeared.

3/28/2019 10:02:40 PM #1

This is a known issue we're aware of.

A workaround is to display 100 items per page.

Thank you.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

3/29/2019 1:18:06 AM #2

Its not solving the issue for me. I went directly to inventory. While still on the first page, I clicked the "100." It is currently on a different tab and still loading. I have cleared cache, and even used Tor, which keeps no data.

3/29/2019 3:59:46 AM #3

The last page of my inventory wasn't showing by hitting the page number either, but clicking on the arrow next to it let me see the page.

I don't know about your EP. I've only seen it listed for me when I click on the Store.

3/29/2019 4:41:13 AM #4

Posted By Ravenlute at 11:59 PM - Thu Mar 28 2019

The last page of my inventory wasn't showing by hitting the page number either, but clicking on the arrow next to it let me see the page.

I don't know about your EP. I've only seen it listed for me when I click on the Store.

I can see the last page of my inventory. That's not the problem. The issue is that I cannot access the second page of my inventory. If I try to go to the second page, it loads indefinitely.

3/29/2019 8:20:08 PM #5

We will take another look.

Thank you.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."