COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Buying titles with EP

I have a mayor title and originally I believed that during D&SS after kingdoms, duchies and counties were picked I would be able to grab any open counties. Now it seems that won't be possible until after D&SS if I choose not to use the mayor title I bought and instead wait and try to buy a count title. I had been putting money in to EP since I didn't know I would have to buy a county instead of grabbing an available one after the counts picked. So my question is, will I be able to buy the count title/county I want with the EP that I have been saving up?

4/5/2019 8:26:02 PM #1

We dont know ,and thats a question i've asked SbS for a while. At the moment I suspect it will be through store credit or card rather then Exposition points.

4/6/2019 6:08:49 AM #2

Be sure to check whether any of the counts already in your duchy have a count title that they don't want, ASAP. The same goes for any counts on your server that have a title they don't need. You might be able to trade EP for the title. If you do it before D&SS starts, that may enable you to select a domain in D&SS.