COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
coats of arms

How and how much do you think can you edit the coat of arm of you Family? Can you edit it in photoshop/gimp/paint(.)net... or will there be a extra tool in the menu? Or can u design it on the website? Do you have to use some models and you can edit these models only a little bit? I would like it if you could design you coat of arm in photoshop... because you can make your one more unique.The bad thing is, that you can put some pictures in your coat of arm, wich shouldt be in this world, like a selfie/comic person...These pictures wouldt fit in the World, but i think some people would do that. Whats your opinion

4/6/2019 11:38:34 AM #1

As far as I know only the king tier players will be able to submit a completely self-made coat of arms. Us lower tier players will have to make do with pre build components and design our coat of arms with those. How many different parts we'll have access to depends on our individual pledge tier.

Constant optimism will not solve your problems, but it will annoy enough people to be worth the effort.

4/6/2019 1:41:06 PM #2

Considering that the store includes in the heraldry section "Expanded Sigils" and "Expanded Crests", it seems to imply that the choice will be limited according to the individual's rank within society.

4/19/2019 7:47:42 AM #3

I got the Proprietor pledge wher it says I'll be able to create a custom coat of arms. Is this available right now or must I wait for release before I can make one?

That perfection is unobtainable, is no excuse not to strive for it.

4/19/2019 8:16:13 AM #4

Posted By PetterMolander at 12:47 AM - Fri Apr 19 2019

I got the Proprietor pledge wher it says I'll be able to create a custom coat of arms. Is this available right now or must I wait for release before I can make one?

Maybe earlier than release, perhaps once personas come out, but it's not available right now.

4/19/2019 8:20:09 AM #5

Posted By Karolus at

How and how much do you think can you edit the coat of arm of you Family? Can you edit it in photoshop/gimp/paint(.)net... or will there be a extra tool in the menu? Or can u design it on the website? Do you have to use some models and you can edit these models only a little bit? I would like it if you could design you coat of arm in photoshop... because you can make your one more unique.The bad thing is, that you can put some pictures in your coat of arm, wich shouldt be in this world, like a selfie/comic person...These pictures wouldt fit in the World, but i think some people would do that. Whats your opinion

4/19/2019 2:20:54 PM #6

to my knowledge, the DEVs have not stated anything regarding the number of sigils, crests, or colors we will have available or when. Nor do we know the number of expanded items we will see... it could be 5 or 100. /shrug.

In addition, Counts (at least KS backer Counts+) will get an expanded crest for their Helm

I'd love to see them in time, but DSS is more important. :-)