To this day, we wander still

But for all our travels

We are not lost

We fly with courage

And will undying

-Becky Chambers,

Duchy: Bloodoak

County: Cedargore

Kite’s Landing will be a place of rest for all who travel. Explorers, treasure hunters, traders, anyone in need of a place to lay their heads or stash their gear. A place of respite, warmth, and safety from the gathering dark.

I know what it is to be without a place to belong. It’s a big world. In a place as wide as Elyria it can be easy to feel unnoticed, not knowing who to trust. I want to make a place for people to call home for as long as they want one.

But, it can go a step farther. With a safe place on the edge of the kingdom, it’s a prime location to break new ground. To this end, the Continental Cartography Coalition will keep a map dispensary in town.

Furthermore, those who return from their expeditions might have goods to sell, and explorers will need supplies to begin with. Being on the kingdom’s edge, it’s likely that Kite’s Landing will be closer to other kingdoms than other towns. In short, I wish to erect a market and use this location to turn Kite’s Landing into something more than a simple service station.

My end goal is to ensure that these lands will be safe long after my character’s death. To that end, I wish to create fortifications that will keep Kite’s Landing secure for years to come. Architects or masons looking for a bit of a long term project will be welcome here.

Rules:

1. No hate speech or bigotry. Don’t be an asshole.

2. No violence within city limits. If a dispute must be settled in this manner, take it outside.

3. Barring any decrees from higher up, people from every kingdom are welcome.

Above all else, I wish to leave the region in a better state than it started in. Safe, warm, and built to last. If there is anyone of a similar mind, I certainly hope to hear from you.

Discord: https://discord.gg/er3njK3

Contact me: Winters#3042