COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
History, Lore, Artifacts and Archaeology

I don't actually know if any of this will be implemented in the game, but would there be a possibility of being sort of an adventurer and collector of ancient artifacts, lore, both magical and technological like an archaeologist? Could someone create Museums in towns or have areas in learning guilds and equivalent universities where to display their discoveries if any will be available?

I'd love to see something like this implemented; it would give so much depth to the game background and create adventure opportunities which would make life memorable.

Indiana

4/10/2019 8:49:50 PM #1

There's no mechanical reason why you couldn't do any of this. Some domains may have laws regarding archaeological finds, of course.

4/10/2019 10:08:35 PM #2

I am uncertain whether or not they intend to include fossils and the like, but I'd think it would be cool to find a relic after digging underground.

Check out the Village of Astyria! We are recruiting!

NA - East : Bordweall : Bloodoak : Novigrad - Shield Wall Strong! Friend Code: 3D90E8

4/10/2019 10:48:45 PM #3

I would absolutely love this. Populating the world with ancient relics. I can imagine the lore and history of Elyria being revealed to players in this way rather than simply being published online.

4/10/2019 10:49:08 PM #4

Having achievements connected to finding many relics or possibility of stealing them from an enemy or having it stolen with an adventure to recover it would be fun too :)

Indiana