COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Did i buy the game or wait ?

Hi i saw this game on Youtube review and make me feel to play it but i hear the game will be avaible soon with out buying beta pack so should i wait or not ? When the game will be avaible ? Thank You

4/12/2019 12:01:35 AM #1

Considering that the game is still in pre-Alpha, it will be a while before there is anything playable.

But if SBS manages to get half of what is planned into the game, it will be well worth the wait.

Countess of Tarnham

County Tarnham, Rhynelands Duchy, Vornair. Luna Server (NA-E)

4/12/2019 12:07:13 AM #2

Posted By Moonlynx at 01:01 AM - Fri Apr 12 2019

Considering that the game is still in pre-Alpha, it will be a while before there is anything playable.

But if SBS manages to get half of what is planned into the game, it will be well worth the wait.

Tank you So what package is better alpha /beta or just pledge and wait idk if i can wait to long

4/12/2019 12:15:02 AM #3

This is up to preference, really. There are plenty of reasons to wait & plenty of reasons to buy now.

If you wait;
- You get to play a completed game with less kinks & a guarantee the work you put in won't be wiped after a beta/alpha period.
- You get to benefit from reviews
- There will likely already be guides out for all the things you want to do.
- There will be a mature & experienced community in game to help you with anything you are confused or tentative about.
- The world will be set up & populated already, you'll be stepping into an established one instead of a settling one.
- Stable & active economy in game.
- The game will probably go on sale at some point to entice new players who are on the fence. Ayyyy, savings.

On the other hand, if you buy now...
- You get in on the ground floor in the community.
- You help build the game & settle the world.
- You can get a good grasp of lore & the world feel now so you land on your feet when the game launches.
- Alpha & Beta access are available(I think for a limited time)
- You get to choose where you settle, etc
- You can buy a mayorial title if you want to start out running a hamlet now.
- You help support the game funding wise & bulk out the community that tiny bit more.
- The devs will love you long time

So in the end, again, it's about preference. Do you want to be there when everything goes down in the beginning, get in on the rush despite the mess that will inevitably be present as well? Or, are you patient & more interested in a finished, polished game with an active established community?

Your choice, welcome aboard either way.

Friend Code - 93294C

4/12/2019 12:26:42 AM #4

I can play a not polish game but if i'm buying it i want to play it so i don't feel i the mood for waiting alpha/beta opening to long there no date air for the alpha or beta game(or it is idk) that's what i'm looking for maybe i'm gonna to not enjoy it as much i want but i want try it and find out. Thank You both for quick answer

4/12/2019 12:36:56 AM #5

You are better off waiting I suspect.

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT

4/12/2019 12:40:04 AM #6

Posted By Kyleran at 01:36 AM - Fri Apr 12 2019

You are better off waiting I suspect.

Hi Yea maybe how long are u waiting for ?

4/12/2019 2:18:41 AM #7

While there is not playable content at the moment, there is good reason to get involved quickly if you want to be a landowner. The 22nd is the deadline to be bloodline or greater, and have your server selected. At the end of titled Domain and Settlement Selection, there will be an opportunity for others that are bloodline or higher to buy specific lands and become mayors, counts, or even dukes.

You will have fun with the role playing aspect as a landowner in game through the various forums and discords, and there is the special events and one time sales that will help build out the world that are worth being involved in. Some of the events have given bonus items at launch if you have a pledge package. But as far as pixels on the screen, it will probably be later in the year at the earliest for beta, and maybe a year from now. The crystal ball has a storm in it right now, and we don't have solid dates.

So it depends on the level you want to be involved. If you just want to be an explorer, adventurer, farmer, craftsman and such, you can wait until later. If you want to own land or rule over a specific area, then jump in now.

Of course, prices are expected to go up before too long, so buying now also lets you get in for cheaper. As I mentioned above, there are the special events and sales that are worth watching and being part of. If this is the type of game that excites you as much as it does us, then jump in, get to know the good folks here, and help support the development as you become part of your chosen domain.

4/12/2019 5:24:47 AM #8

A further heads-up: Everything in Alpha and Beta will be wiped!

4/12/2019 8:51:38 AM #9

Ok thank you all for answering my concern about the game i will think about it and choose what to do about it.