COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Tale of 2 Hamlets question

Hello!

I was just wondering with the tale of 2 Hamlets package if I could technically use the two settlement blue prints and resources to make one big town that I am mayor of?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Dragonviir of Dragons Keep

Kingdom of Vornair

"Forged by Fire"

4/12/2019 12:16:36 AM #1

So first of all You need a bloodline package to claim the titles.

Now that that’s out of the way, you could claim them both for yourself and increase your settlement size if that’s what you really wanted to do yes! But the statues don’t stack.

(I’m not sure if you’re bloodline or not, just wanted to make it clear to anyone looking)

4/12/2019 2:06:25 AM #2

Thank you very much! Whats the deal with these statues? I don't see anything on the package about that

Dragonviir of Dragons Keep

Kingdom of Vornair

"Forged by Fire"

4/12/2019 4:43:45 AM #3

The statues are going to provide some, as yet unspecified, bonus between the two sister settlements. Things like a more advantageous trade agreement have been discussed, but not yet solidified. So there will be some sort of advantage to having a sister settlement containing the other statue.

Whether that bonus is sufficient motivation to trade the second settlement to someone else, is up to you.

Countess DeBrume, Brume Harrow, Blackthorn Vale, Mytharbor, Free Kingdom of Alesia (NA-E)