COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Beta 1

I’m thinking about buying one of the exapensive pledges for beta 1. Is the beta 1 started yet want to play the game and mess around.

4/18/2019 1:26:37 AM #1

Nope, game is still pre-alpha

Expecting to set up as a mayor in one of the three "two town" counties in Bridgespider (Angelica server, Kingdom of Tyria). I'm hoping to end up with a city by the end of exposition for lawmaking ability, assuming I can keep the city sustainable. You will know it's me by the city name Raven's Roost

Friend code: 23F484.

4/18/2019 1:27:38 AM #2

Hey when beta one coming?

4/18/2019 1:49:11 AM #3

No date currently.

4/18/2019 2:29:02 AM #4

So if I want to play now what are my options sorry to ask I’m really looking forward to this game can I buy that pledge for alpha 2? To play now or is that no good

4/18/2019 2:43:19 AM #5

There is no game to play. The only thing you can do right now is purchase pledge packages that grant you access to the game at various phases. The closest one is Domain & Settlement Selection, which is scheduled for April 29th, where aristocrats and nobles select their settlements, counties, duchies and kingdoms. That's a web based event, however.

To participate, you will need a mayor title and above. You can get a mayor title by buying the Tale of Two Hamlets currently in the promo store (requires bloodline package) or by trying to win a free mayor title in one of several mayor contests going on right now within the community.