COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Proprietor Package

Some one explain to me please where in this package it says I own Land? This is what it says above the gentry packages.

"As a member of the Gentry, you are a sanctioned landowner. Upon the backs of you and your peers sits the foundation of all Elyrian society. Whether your trade is Commerce, Agriculture, or Industry, without you there are no jobs for Adventurers, no one for the Aristocracy to govern, and nothing for the Nobility to rule."

4/20/2019 10:35:57 AM #1

Basically it's referring to the fact that the gentry level packages come with EP (Exposition Points) that can be used to buy parcels of land. You don't necessarily need to buy land but that option is available for you during exposition unlike with adventurer level packages that have no EP nor exposition access. However adventurers can buy and own land too after the launch and become gentry.

4/20/2019 12:11:40 PM #2

ok thanks for clearing that up.... Also maybe you can answer this. How much is a parcel of land going to cost? The typical 64x64x64m

4/20/2019 12:31:13 PM #3

Posted By Alserian at 07:11 AM - Sat Apr 20 2019

ok thanks for clearing that up.... Also maybe you can answer this. How much is a parcel of land going to cost? The typical 64x64x64m

A common parcel of land is roughly estimated to be 100 EP per one (parcels with resources or near particular locations may end up costing more depnding on the area/biome). You can see the esimtated projections here EP Kits and Item Projection by Caspian.

4/20/2019 2:30:38 PM #4

100+ EP for basic land, so maybe double or triple that for something inside the city if it is covetted land, who knows really at this point.

If we play the whole it is "uncommon" land, or "higher quality" land whichever, then maybe we can apply the basic formula's given, which could mean 2x or 10x etc.. only SBS knows for sure at thsi point, and given so little details, they'd have to even provide more info on the land itself not just its cost before we understand.

I suspect we'll only know a week or two before Expo whats what honestly.

When is Expo btw ?

4/21/2019 1:03:06 AM #5

Posted By Aneira at 07:30 AM - Sat Apr 20 2019

... When is Expo btw ?

Do you really expect an informed answer to that question?

;-)