COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
Asebe'ia Thunar -

Asebe'ia Thunar

A quick update because well.. DSS came with a surprise.

“Once upon a time… there was this Tribe of Mann, wandering from place to place and…” This is how the Elders start their stories by the fire, about adventures and what not, the story of their ancestors.

One of those is how they got caught up in a war, a war about land and power.. and how they got defeated. In a heroic way of course, that is how stories go.. fight till the last Mann standing, surrender with pride and make demands. And demands they had, for a place to call theirs, land to life, work and die.. in the end that is what we all do. And did they get rewarded.. a whole Duchy and one of them to lead it, generation after generation.

This land was called Asebe’ia Thunar, in the Kingdom of Nirath. Who didn’t hear about that King, famous for his Flaming Beard? He was a good king, fair for his people, always open to hear about the wants and needs of his people. And demands they had, more than a King could handle at times due to changes in the world. It is good to be a King, at least that is what is said. Sadly, he ‘was’ a good King.. he left. The burden of ruling became too much, his people wanted too much, his harem ran empty.. or did the flame just burn out and with that, the story of the Flaming Beard came to a not so glorious end? Pretty sure the Elders will come with some juicy, heroic stories about that. Still.. we love him, some a bit more than others though all of us sad to see him go, somewhere. And not just him, a lot of people from Nirath followed him, friends and such, people we shared many years with under his rule, building Nirath in the Universe of Cyber. You will all be missed.. some a bit more than others.

All best wishes go towards them, at their new home in some land far far away where new adventures and a new chapter in their story starts.

And so start a new chapter for that Tribe of Mann. Their King gone and the Kingdom soon to be claimed by someone.. a hero or heroine with pockets full of gold and a fast finger, ready to strike and be crowned the winner. We wish him/her all the best.. or not. Opinions vary about what happened and what should be done next but it is done, a chapter closed. Where does that leave Asebe’ia Thunar? Where will the new chapter be written? Shekinah, no longer bound to agreements, lands .. has a whole world to explore for a new place to call home.

Can she boldly go wherever she wants? No rules at all? Yes she can and the rules are simple, as set out by the Creator, The more gold she spent, the faster she picks. She reached deep in her treasure chest and Shekinah paid nearly as much gold as a king to the ‘Creator’ to go look around, , to get good lands when the Creator decides it is her time to go wander around, map in hand. Some will already have claimed land in the kingdoms she will walk through, others have eye on land, to claim theirs, that is one of the rumours she heard. She knows what is limited… time, the longer she waits, the more will start wandering around looking to plant their flag... and it is first come, first serve.

Sheki

5/5/2019 7:41:23 AM #1

Far south east lies a land full of rivers, trees and mountains. A land where many ancient beast populate the old Jungle. A land with many unknown legends and hidden cities full of firce and strong people. This New Kingdom has the highest quality of resources and the best fighters and merchants in all Selene. We would love to have You sharing our land and become our new brothers and sisters. Join us, we will help you building your new homes. The food is plenty and the fresh water runs deep with lots of fish. What you told is a sad story indeed, but is where you come from. This is a new beginning not an end. Feel free to come down to Arkadia and have a look around if you want.

Gaius Augustus Aquila.

5/5/2019 1:26:19 PM #2

I enjoyed the bit of humor tossed in there, Magekire. Those that can take something that is unpleasant, and having your King step down is definitely unpleasant regardless of the reasons (I am sure he had good ones, though I can not say) and still manage to apply humor resonate with me.

The "fast finger" was probably my favorite "Smiles" Your descriptive natures makes me think you enjoy RP? I think it would be interesting to have a bit of RP among those who have interest in it.

Perhaps I'll give you a taste? Hmm, let's see... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These sometimes friends had been gathered together this night in honor of their recent escapades in not only increasing the treasury of the palace, but the rescue of the one known across the land as "The Dragon".

The Dragon was a fierce fellow even in his tottering age, so when he presented himself on the dais in front of the High lord, even she bowed her head in respect and gave a rare smile of indulgence. Despite his age, his voice boomed out, the reason for his nomenclature, as he announced the worthy friends of the Kingdom would be awarded a full 10% off the recovered gold!

It can be said the group managed to hold their breath without giving their shock away. It wasn't that they thought the amount too much or undeserved..it's just..well, The Dragon had already allowed them to take 10% down in the dungeon where they had rescued him just days before.

So, what was he up to?

The Dragon smiled secretly to the smallest of the group, an odd lady, Kipiq perhaps? Adorned in a frilly dress that twirled almost childishly around her calves. She was a perky, yet sly little thing and the two of them shared their secret connection for the briefest of moments before the High lord stood and began her own presentation. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh boy..I've missed having good RP, so it's been really nice engaging in it again these days. Just have to thank Gaius for that, i guess lol.

I dare to remain.

5/5/2019 10:36:25 PM #3

Sits by the fire, waiting for word on where the duchess of Asebe'ia Thunar will plant the flag.

Count Lofi of Skaaney, friend code 8766AA