COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
Settlement of Sölustaðir

Kingdom: Blackheart - Kingdom 5, NA-W

Duchy: Drakeolm

County: Stenhus

Town name: Sölustaðir (Blackboulder Bridge)

Purpose:

Our aim is to be somewhat centrally located within the Hammerbull Collective of counties, to be a destination for raw goods, and a hub for shipping out finished pieces to distribution centers within the Counties and Duchy. With this comes an avenue of education, training and research, as well as a broad spectrum of available positions.

Looking for crafters, merchants, gatherers, farmers, security, and more, Sölustaðir aims for being able to provide something for everyone.

Not going to be able to start in Exposition? That’s ok - we’re willing to plan for your arrival and ensure that you have what you need to get started - be it with a teacher, materials, or other.

Have spare villager or guild tokens? In game compensation for such if you want to donate them to our cause, though we’ll welcome you even if you sent them off elsewhere.

Need a home for your guild? Sölustaðir is a collection of individuals who have pooled their resources, and will be situated with enough land to help people settle in.

Tribes:

Neran primary, Waerd secondary as locals. Immigrants welcome.

Want to know more?

Mr.Wednesday#3760 on discord or just hop in to Sölustaðir and meet with the others dedicated to the settlement, Counties, Duchy and Kingdom.

5/13/2019 1:55:53 PM #1

Features of Sölustaðir:

Shrub Steppe Biome

Primary Industry: Production

Size Class Structures: Well, Tavern, Town Hall, Courthouse

Size: 57-78 Parcels

Population: 218-295

Features: Wood, Stone (most abundant), Fresh Water, Game (second most abundant), Fish, Farmland, Caves, Clay, Mineral Deposits, Sand, Trade Route.

Top Professions: Miner, Blacksmith, Clerk, Farmer, Weaver Notable: Dungeoneer, Blacksmith, Spy, Stationer, Veterinarian

5/14/2019 12:51:17 AM #2

The Collective is pleased to welcome you to our fold. You've been such a wonderful addition to the group, and have shown your quality numerous times already. I know you will grow mighty in Chronicles of Elyria.

5/14/2019 1:24:09 AM #3

Glad to have you in our Collective!

5/15/2019 8:02:05 AM #4

Simple, but beautiful! Can't wait to see how this settlement grows! <3

Always and Forever

5/15/2019 10:20:53 PM #5

Glad to have you as apart of the clan. I'm excited to see what you do in CoE and I'm excited to play Mordhau with you soon ;)

5/17/2019 9:03:59 PM #6

Alright I love all of this. Except. I request a pronunciation label for your towns name.

5/24/2019 3:38:11 PM #7

Your fun attitude and skill at Mordhau has brought so much life into our community glad to have you as apart of the clan.

5/24/2019 7:07:38 PM #8

This could be a fun place to settle, I'll have to keep this in mind.

Melfice Czermoon, Mayor of Czermoon Friend Code: 111FC9

6/9/2019 9:23:38 AM #9

Mun, you've been an absolute pleasure to play with! I'm happy to continue a wonderful gaming relationship!

7/17/2019 5:08:40 PM #10

Brother Muninn, you and Bebes have been with us for some time now. You've both been an absolute pleasure to play with and talk to. You both bring a certain element of life to all of our games that is greatly appreciated. Thankyou :)

9/8/2019 10:04:07 PM #11

Willing to trade the bones of mortals for some of them fine hammerbull arms.

9/16/2019 2:38:41 PM #12

Shameless self bump after claiming. Good luck to all other mayors.

9/16/2019 4:18:58 PM #13

Congratulations on your Settlement! It is awesome!

9/17/2019 9:20:25 PM #14

You guys really help make Drakeolm great. Thanks. :)

9/22/2019 2:10:51 PM #15

I have long said your settlement will be heavenly palace in the sky, now that you have placed I can't wait to come and visit,