COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Social classes

hi to all of you. I saw that in the shops there are several "starterpack" and the last 3 are from the gentry. All the gentry classes have the possibility to create their own family symbol and personalize family name. If I reach the gentry social class in game (from adventurer) will I be able to personalize my family? if not... how can I do that without buying the entire gentry starterpack?

5/13/2019 5:56:22 PM #1

I don't know. I'm just here to give you props for that name straight out of the mid-2000's.

5/13/2019 6:04:33 PM #2

Do not worry.

Everything you buy in those pledges can be lost ingame and everything can be gained ingame.

5/13/2019 6:20:42 PM #3

Posted By Daarco at 1:04 PM - Mon May 13 2019

Do not worry.

Everything you buy in those pledges can be lost ingame and everything can be gained ingame.

To an extent. I don’t believe you can just create a brand new family name but rather if you do something that results in an achievement such as killing a daemon or something you can choose daemon slayer or some such derivative as a family name.

Otherwise all family names will be based on existing families or based on whatever form Wards derive their names from.

All subject to change through the development process of CoE of course.