COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Birds of a feather flock together

• Name: Count Andreas Crowley
  • I am a: Mann
  • I am interested in: Womenn
  • I am looking for: A marriage partner

Ever have cravings for knowledge, the urge to explore the arcane, or even just curious enough to explore taboos of the modern realm? Women come in all shapes and sizes, while it seems that is normal but what if you were to render your will into reality? To breed in the traits you truly desire? Andreas Crowley is a mann with vision, means, and the will to do what is needed… He tampers with the fabric of reality, learning the tapestry of the body of mann. Of course he is just a mann, and while he is delving into tomes of knowledge, there is no time to scope out a lovely beauty who shares his views… and his wealth of power. Not just any womann would do, of course so Crowley has come up with the idea to seek a womann who could decode this message, and then perhaps prove she is more than just a pretty face.

OOC: Andreas's starting SAN for this thread is 10 points. Once my character's SAN level reaches 0, it's game over! If not I'll keep trying until Andreas is able to find a mate. Wish me luck!

11/01/2019 - Andreas's current SAN level is at 10 points

Update: Andreas was successful in his search for a life long mate. However Andreas tends to often push his luck, watch now as he tries to establish a harem by seeking wife #2

1/10/2020 - The current status of Andreas's harem is at 1 legal wife, and 0 concubines. Andreas's current SAN level is at 8 points.

9/16/2019 2:48:44 AM #16

I really look forward to bird watching.. I hope we have a good amount of different species of birds.

9/16/2019 2:50:09 AM #17

I understand that which you seek is one of power and one of control yet with a hint of romance. Your world view is different. I think that when people find out that they can live in both worlds - one of power and of equality...that all of a sudden that negates the natural ability to be romantic or to love just to love. Romance is a vague term that means different things to each of us. What I consider romantic may not be the same as what you consider romantic. And as you mature and age the definition too can change. This is something 2 people must learn together as they walk the path of forever binding..

call me ;)

9/18/2019 2:16:40 AM #18

Andreas's SAN level decreases by 3 points

She didn't leave a number to call. :(

9/18/2019 4:10:56 AM #19

wow... I have no words for the depth of that response eye roll

swipes left

9/19/2019 4:48:01 PM #20

Come a little bit closer

You're my kind of man

So big and so strong

Come a little bit closer

I'm all alone and the night is so long

9/19/2019 5:51:04 PM #21

So we started to dance In my arms, she felt so inviting And I just couldn't resist Just one little kiss, so exciting

Then I heard the guitar player say "Vamoose, Jose's on his way" Then I knew, yes I knew I should run But then I heard her say, yeah

9/23/2019 3:52:36 AM #22

Andrea's current SAN level is at 2 points

Things are not looking good for my character. :(

10/1/2019 10:20:46 AM #23

Although not a woman, Count of Svinnreid encourages Count Crowley to find an Womenn to make "magic" with

10/3/2019 1:17:55 AM #24

Andreas's SAN level increases by 1 point

Will do!

10/3/2019 11:55:06 PM #25

Aww, it's so sweet you're looking for a match for him. For my shaman girl, I think she's going to end up stalking my friend who is very much her opposite. Either that or she's going to end up with whatever character my other friend makes. But good luck to you!

Kingdom: Blackheart | Duchy: Drakeolm | County: Hammerbull Dominion | Family: Stormrage | Role: Shaman

10/11/2019 12:09:13 PM #26

Andreas is slightly bewildered but thankful for the good luck

10/23/2019 3:19:05 AM #27

Andrea's current SAN level is at 3 points

Caw..Caw...

10/23/2019 9:41:01 PM #28

Hidden in the bushes, a young foxcelot watches the crow cawing in the trees. Biding her time until the right moment to pounce...

Friend Code: B8ADDD

10/23/2019 10:47:45 PM #29

Pokes Andreas with a stick hoping to drop the SAN by 3 more points.... runs away laughing Oh my poor Count

-Just a simple farmer

10/24/2019 1:57:05 AM #30

I have witnesses that can attest, Crowley has agreed to marriage with me, shotgun wedding. We shall have a blessed union with all the sacrifices of virginal blood. Crowley shall live and be young forever!