COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
Barony of Aurelia

Please see the updated Post

Count Aziael Aurelia, Aurelia County, Drakeolm - Blackheart - Angelica

5/15/2019 3:23:03 PM #1

Drakeolm Duchy Gateway

5/15/2019 9:23:01 PM #2

That artwork is absolutely fantastic! And I must say, as you count I am proud to see how read and willing you have been to get art thrown together and a post created. Continue being an example of how a baron should conduct themself.

6/25/2019 11:35:38 PM #3

I love seeing that there is post for this city! It looks very well done and I think the art for your Barony looks pretty sweet. I look forward to working with you in the Future!

7/16/2019 11:52:02 PM #4

The Drakeholm Dutchy isn't just a group of cobbled land holdings, but a strong community that is willing to work together to achieve their goals. Aurelia and all of Vargos county is a big part of that, and if you're looking for a place to settle in with newfound friends, then you can't go wrong joining up here.

7/17/2019 1:47:26 PM #5

Thanks Tallsniper ! I think Vargos county is shaping up to be of of the best around, with a great group of friendly people to work with one cant go wrong!

7/17/2019 1:49:57 PM #6

Posted By Mihael_Vaelrin at 6:35 PM - Tue Jun 25 2019

I love seeing that there is post for this city! It looks very well done and I think the art for your Barony looks pretty sweet. I look forward to working with you in the Future!

Thanks Mihael, I am glad we have a system of law and order to protect our in game investments and that you are essential to making that a reality. May Aurelia, Vargos and Drakeolm continue to thrive !

7/17/2019 6:29:37 PM #7

See. Now this is what you get instead of seriousness from me cause my nice mode mood vanished. On the "looking for" That's literally every profession. Would it not be easier to say you're looking for citizens of all walks of life? Because the only ones I don't see on there, are criminals and lazy do nothings, also called hobos.

7/29/2019 11:24:33 PM #8

Well I suppose we need criminals and hobos to give more work to our Sheriff and Guardsmen, but I ask myself, Rhys... why would a player who spends money on a spark of life be a hobo. Id much prefer an artisan or a soldier with an interesting secret, something like that, if Im spending money on a game. But yet, all are welcome :)

8/13/2019 9:38:05 PM #9

Aziael, you have some great ideas that I cannot wait to see within CoE. Great work.

9/8/2019 10:01:33 PM #10

Those sweet sweet valuable masons will never go without a job in your county. There's so much that needs to be made.

9/10/2019 9:07:11 PM #11

Thank you. We will be placing the city soon, and we will have jobs for everyone. A truly exciting time!