COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Twin Counties of Riabdriach and Što god želiš [Bordweall]

Counties of Riabdriach and Što god želiš

If everything goes as planned (and we can only hope it will) the agriculturally focused counties of Riabdriach and Što god želiš - located within the Bordweall duchy of Weristarc - will be as one, united in all aspects. Together we will output the utmost foodstuffs necessary for comfortable survival within the duchy.

Of course our twin counties are not the only counties producing food for the duchy, that would be ridiculous. Nor are we the ultra mega powerhouse everyone wishes to be. The counties of Riabdriach and Što god želiš exist to provide a necessary service to the duchy in the form of agriculture production, but what I, as the count feel is most important, is the happiness and healthy development of all who live within. My personal vision is to see the twin counties be operated as horizontally as mechanically possible, with every citizen having a voice in how the counties are run if they so wish.

Not only could this facilitate stronger comradery among those who decide to actively participate, I hope to see this increase the quality of life among all residents due to their individual qualms being addressed as much as possible (within reason, Player residents only, terms and conditions apply) by the community. The optimal outcome of organizing the counties in this way, I believe, would be a more unified community able to address an issue that may arise and everyone being able to rely on everyone else within the counties when the time comes, as no one is able to do everything completely on their own.

Although we are agriculturally focused, everyone is welcome, whether you decide to participate in deciding the direction of the counties or not. The only requirement is that you contribute to your town in your own way, however that may manifest. No one wants to work and live with someone who won't pull their own weight.

As the count, I will do all that is within my power to help foster the growth of any and all organization wishing to set up shop - HQ and subsidiary alike - in Riabdriach/Što god želiš. I believe maximizing the happiness and success of as many people as possible should be the goal of and good leader and I would be a hypocrite for not doing all that I can to uphold this belief.

Red Branch Order

Within the county of Riabdriach, the capital city of Ci'Maeadourris is home to the Red Branch Order, a guild with the focus of providing basic training to individuals in any given field (archery, sword combat, cooking, alchemy, farming, weaving, etc.) before joining a more focused school/guild/organization. Time is precious and we understand that being even a little more proficient in a skill will give you a leg up over the competition when vying for a position rather than trying to start from scratch so we're here to help out.

If you're interested in joining our little experiment you can check out the Riabdriach discord server or the Red Branch Order server and chat with me or the other members.