COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
CoE villa inner design/planning

so... i planned out my future villa in CoE x) (program i used is called homebyme)

video of my future villa

and yes i do understand i would need a fudgeload of money to build something like this x) but a man gotta dream. btw if youre wondering about all the rooms on the second floor its because this would be more like a ''order house'' inside of my orders fort. (think the tempelars small fort in knightfall)

btw moderators, if i have placed this topic in the wrong section of the forum please tell me or move it. i still dont understand the forum categorys since sometimes i feel like i post in the right section but am aparently not hah :)

FYI this is the exact same size as a villa (if the size does not change)

5/21/2019 3:03:04 AM #1

Posted By KypiqStomper at

and yes i do understand i would need a fudgeload of money to build something like this x) but a man gotta dream.

This CoE, dream big.

You will have many lives to make it happen.

Alt text - can be left blank

5/21/2019 3:11:05 AM #2

Posted By JohnnyViscerate at 05:03 AM - Tue May 21 2019

Posted By KypiqStomper at

and yes i do understand i would need a fudgeload of money to build something like this x) but a man gotta dream.

This CoE, dream big.

You will have many lives to make it happen.

big is the only way i know how to dream ;)

5/21/2019 6:53:23 AM #3

This is super cool! :)

5/22/2019 12:08:00 PM #4

thank you :P keep in mind that i only furnished the rooms that i had to to show what they were to be used as. its hard furnishing a medieval styled house in a modern architect program x)

5/22/2019 12:08:25 PM #5

wish i could draw so i could make a drawing and making more custom.