COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Where's the Domain & Settlement selection page?

I've been scrolling through each one of the Journals and update post of D&SS, but can't seem to find the page where you can claim your land. I haven't gotten anything more than the letter that told me about when I can choose as a mayor. I was looking forward to this day of finally claiming my town, but most post I've read don't give the simple link to where you can choose. Can someone please help point me in the right direction?

5/25/2019 5:40:47 PM #1

I may be wrong, but I don’t believe you can choose yet. They have delayed the selection process last I heard.

5/25/2019 5:49:35 PM #2

Yeah, I got confused by their admission message, but I happen to read through their most recent News posts (Don't read through them that often, mainly read through the discord updates of my affiliated kingdom) a few moments ago about the delays, so it seems like they are still working on it due to some ddos attack of late. Hopefully, they'll give a updated heads up for when the mayors get to choose their lands.

5/25/2019 5:53:28 PM #3

I don’t get a say in land, but I am looking forward to my count choosing our location. It is exciting, and will be worth the wait.

5/28/2019 7:57:59 PM #4

Correct, D&SS was delayed, you can learn more here.

Thank you.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."