COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Store...

I was once again looking forward to something new in the store, any idea of when that could happen? I truly believe in this game and love to back it. I have seen newish posts on crops and livestock, wouldn't mind some sheep pigs goats ect... could go with a kit for cheese making buckets ect... or if SBS is willing maybe a few house kits... I have a few bucks and will happily support this game. Love all of you at SBS <3

5/29/2019 11:36:15 PM #1

Something similar to the festival of renewal (if I’ve got the name right) would be cool! Would like to get my hands on some of those items that I missed out on as well!

5/30/2019 12:01:54 AM #2

They generally only add things during events. Kickstarterversary is coming up soon and we might see new things in the store. If not there’s always the events over the summer and their yearly event in August

5/30/2019 12:22:50 AM #3

So excited to see what comes out of this kickstarterversarry

-Wayland Ade'Braeden, Judicator of IronCall, Tritea Duchy of the High Seas.

Friend Code: 2D1330

"The wave returns to the ocean..."

5/30/2019 6:34:58 PM #4

New here. When is Kickstarterversary and will they advertise it? It sounds interesting and something I'd like to check out. I'm also interested in new store items.

Tentative plans: To'resk, looking to settle in the Kingdom of Riftwood, NA - W Angelica.

5/30/2019 7:15:50 PM #5

Posted By singingflames at 11:34 AM - Thu May 30 2019

New here. When is Kickstarterversary and will they advertise it? It sounds interesting and something I'd like to check out. I'm also interested in new store items.

Hey, welcome :D

Kickstarterversary is usually meant to happen in the month of May, but this year one of the events meant to be part of it was a dutch auction which can only take place after Domain and Settlement Selection finishes. Since D&SS got delayed, so too did the Kickstarterversary with currently no ETA on when it will occur.

5/30/2019 7:39:11 PM #6

I suspect any attempt to introduce new store items would not be well received at this time.

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT

5/30/2019 7:45:24 PM #7

Okay, thank you!

Tentative plans: To'resk, looking to settle in the Kingdom of Riftwood, NA - W Angelica.

5/31/2019 5:53:15 AM #8

Posted By Kyleran at 2:39 PM - Thu May 30 2019

I suspect any attempt to introduce new store items would not be well received at this time.

I’d be perfectly happy to see some new store items for kickstarteversary, or however it’s spelled, lol.

I am especially interested in the clues these sales give to in-game stuff.

5/31/2019 7:43:34 AM #9

I guess, best time for more store items would be after DSS. Having a better idea of where we'll start off would be very helpful in making decissions on which items are suitable for enriching our targeted environment.