COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
If I pledge can i play

Hello guys, basically Id like to buy a pledge probably the ones to own a parcel or similar. But I cant find in the forum if it would be possible for me to enter the game by doing that straight away or there is still no game for me if I do until alpha or pre-alpha whenever that happens. Thanks in advance

5/30/2019 7:53:26 PM #1

first of all welcome to the community!

as of yet there is no game to play

we anticipate but never guaranteed to start alpha testing at some point later this year

there are also a number of community events held throughout the year, as well as the communities themselves that can be a lot of fun to join

Chronicles of Elyria is also a game very much rooted in politics and as such has a ton of drama going on both in front of and behind the scenes

some folks hate it and some folks thrive on it - up to you whether involvement on that level would be of interest to you or not

there are also creative groups, theorycrafters etc so in essence though there is no game to play as of yet, you can either chill and return when there is one, or get involved as much or as little as you like in the prelaunch activities

5/30/2019 7:54:35 PM #2

There is currently no game to be played, though I expect that's changing soon™.

Chronicles of Elyria Kickstarter backer #2!

5/30/2019 7:55:44 PM #3

Well thanks guys for the welcoming. I`ll stay tunned for that then.