COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Kit is barking up the right tree!

Happy Thursday Elyrians!

Today we received a wonderful gift from Super Moderator and Bordweall Countess, Kitlandria.

If you don't recall, she hand made the studio "cake bombs" last year in a variety of flavors, and our team loved them!

Today, we received the following yummy treats in a cold-pack encased shipment, and we're excited to share with you.

First, a creation by Kitlandria & Labbe, we have the "Two-Fold Queen" bark, comprised of both milk chocolate and white chocolate morsels, so yummy!

Next, we were treated to a more complex variety, the "Taiga biome", created using milk chocolate, mint chocolate, and white chocolate blended together, scumptious! We're told this particular one was a creation from the minds of Kitlandria and (OCE) Auralin Shadestalker Valia.

To add to the variety, Kit included some extra chocolates. The first came in the form of Milk Creme bars:

And the 2nd were familiar candies shown below (Kit knows we love our PB + chocolate!) + caramel kisses!

From everyone at the studio and I, please join me in thanking Kit (and anyone else involved) for creating, cooking or purchasing, and sending us these awesome treats, we <3 them!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

5/30/2019 8:23:49 PM #1

Lmao, I got credited when all I did was think of the name for one of em. Kit is the real MVP <3

5/30/2019 8:24:46 PM #2

Nom Nom Nom Nom NOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THanks so much !

5/30/2019 8:25:53 PM #3

Yum! Much appreciated!

5/30/2019 8:43:34 PM #4

Yum indeed! Thank you for the noms! :D

• Snipehunter
5/30/2019 8:44:02 PM #5

Cavities!!!!!! Thank you for the deliciousness! #devour

The voice of Orlando's FrontEnd

5/31/2019 8:17:48 AM #6

very nice, my kids are like, daddy can we get some of those, lol.

enjoy guys you deserve a treat here and there, and don't forget:

SHARING IS CARING.

6/3/2019 6:31:48 PM #7

I love the mint chocolate ones!