COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
list of the Building requirements shown in Snipehunters shiny video!

Video in question

Hopefully these can be added to the wiki!

6/1/2019 11:06:35 AM #1

Remember, that is for the world generation, and doesn't necessarily apply to us.

6/1/2019 4:11:28 PM #2

Am I supposed to be able to read those images?

6/1/2019 4:15:54 PM #3

Posted By Stormbreaker at 5:11 PM - Sat Jun 01 2019

Click on them or open them in a new tab.

6/1/2019 5:33:46 PM #4

Posted By Maulvorn at 09:15 AM - Sat Jun 01 2019

Posted By Stormbreaker at 5:11 PM - Sat Jun 01 2019

Click on them or open them in a new tab.

[It should allow decent zooming if you do this. I had no problems, personally, with doing this]

6/1/2019 5:44:38 PM #5

Posted By Protey at 07:06 AM - Sat Jun 01 2019

Remember, that is for the world generation, and doesn't necessarily apply to us.

It would, most likely, be tied very closely to that, yes.

6/11/2019 12:58:13 PM #6

Oh neat! I wonder if this will be relevant at some point

-Wayland Ade'Braeden, Judicator of IronCall, Tritea Duchy of the High Seas.

Friend Code: 2D1330

"The wave returns to the ocean..."

6/11/2019 1:50:21 PM #7

Posted By Protey at 04:06 AM - Sat Jun 01 2019

Oh, I dont know about that. For example, the field called "Inhabitant Requirement". So, a we look to grow our settlements and build certain buildings, we need to plan ahead for that and find a way to bring someone of a particular profession to the settlement from somewhere else.

I dont see why those listings would change after world generation. Those are requirements for building those buildings. That's for us. Maybe those get changed up some but that appears to be game play elements.

6/11/2019 3:50:57 PM #8

i dont think id trust pre-alpha info data mined from a youtube video

6/11/2019 7:42:18 PM #9

Posted By tathen at 08:50 AM - Tue Jun 11 2019

Because its such an incredibly complicated concept to have predetermined requirements for being able to build a certain building in such a game?

6/11/2019 7:49:49 PM #10

Posted By 1mmaculateDeception at 12:42 PM - Tue Jun 11 2019

Because its such an incredibly complicated concept to have predetermined requirements for being able to build a certain building in such a game?

I'm more concerned with the possible conflicts of interest if the courthouse only has one lawyer -- unless we are using the Napoleonic/Inquisitorial system and the judge is not neutral but is instead both judge and prosecutor.

Count of Frostale, in the Duchy of Fioralba, in the Kingdom of Ashland, by the Grace of Haven. The above opinions are mine alone and do not reflect those of my Kingdom or Duchy.

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/17117/naw-the-duchy-of-fioralba https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/14124/naw-kingdom-of-ashland https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/30605/of-contracts-and-commerce-a-tldnr-post https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/31835/on-taxes-rents-and-ancestral-lands

6/11/2019 8:40:52 PM #11

Posted By Beathan at 12:49 PM - Tue Jun 11 2019

Posted By 1mmaculateDeception at 12:42 PM - Tue Jun 11 2019

I'm more concerned with the possible conflicts of interest if the courthouse only has one lawyer -- unless we are using the Napoleonic/Inquisitorial system and the judge is not neutral but is instead both judge and prosecutor.

I'm not terribly worried about the specific numbers listed there. More interested in the fact that they are looking in that general direction. Those detailed numbers can be worked out later in testing. It's the concept that matters now, imo.

6/12/2019 3:39:00 PM #12

You can attach the links below to the OP if you like. They were stitched together from the video frame by frame—it's easier to rip the video and go through a video editor than screencapping from where the video is hosted.

What is missing below is the incomplete Biome data that Snipehunter scrolls through, but suffice to say, the brief write-ups we get from Caspian when all the Kingdoms were selected is basically what can be extrapolated there.

There's some info on Mydarri, Yoru, Owem, and Erishé but it's roughly stuff we already know.

Notably the files are much more expansive than Snipehunter reveals and the information both presented and implied is very elegant and exciting.

Professions.sbdata

Constructions.sbdata