COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Nobility and Domains post D&SS

Hi I've watched CoE for a while but only just now created an account and missed the possibility to claim domains and pledge to be a noble, so I was wondering how it would be possible pre or post launch to become one of the nobility thanks!

6/11/2019 1:22:29 AM #1

Domain and Settlement selection has not yet happened.

There is likely to be an opportunity to purchase unclaimed settlements, counties, etc after D&SS occurs. You would likely need to be at least a bloodline level member in order to do that.

There will be postings about the auctioning of those titles once D&SS is completed.

Countess DeBrume, Brume Harrow, Blackthorn Vale, Mytharbor, Free Kingdom of Alesia (NA-E)

6/11/2019 1:23:41 AM #2

You can currently buy a Bloodline package and await the plans that they have for after domain and settlement selection.

They hope to have a sort of "reverse auction" to sell titles to people with bloodline or higher. You would have to buy low and buy your way up ^.^

So if you wanted to be a count, you'd have to purchase a mayor title in a county that has no count and then buy up to count! Same goes for dukes too Mayor then Count then duke (: they have to be unoccupied titles though otherwise it won't work because they will already be player claimed!

More information to follow once domain and settlement selection is closer to its end, and currently it hasn't started yet.

6/11/2019 1:37:24 AM #3

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 9:23 PM - Mon Jun 10 2019

You can currently buy a Bloodline package and await the plans that they have for after domain and settlement selection.

They hope to have a sort of "reverse auction" to sell titles to people with bloodline or higher. You would have to buy low and buy your way up ^.^

So if you wanted to be a count, you'd have to purchase a mayor title in a county that has no count and then buy up to count! Same goes for dukes too Mayor then Count then duke (: they have to be unoccupied titles though otherwise it won't work because they will already be player claimed!

More information to follow once domain and settlement selection is closer to its end, and currently it hasn't started yet.

Oh thank you I thought it had started I guess I'm just dumb

6/14/2019 1:27:00 PM #4

Not dumb, not at all. There is just a whole lot of info even about recent topics like D&SS.

Welcome to CoE 😊

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.

6/14/2019 2:04:55 PM #5

Posted By Liberater at 9:37 PM - Mon Jun 10 2019

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 9:23 PM - Mon Jun 10 2019

Oh thank you I thought it had started I guess I'm just dumb

Nope...

You are technically correct...

The Kings did chose their Kingdom locations and then everything else got put on hold due to various "issues" too numerous to go into here.

Latest reports have things "almost" fixed and the selections should begin again at the place where they left off in (hopefully) the very near future.

So if you are interested stay tuned in and be ready to go when it restarts...

And as ready mentioned, if you don't already have one, you will need to get at least a Bloodline package first.

We Are The Many... We Are The One... We Are THE WAERD !!!