COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Pre Alpha Launch

Yo I know someone has probably posted about this already. I may have skimmed past it.

I am curious on when the players who purchased one of the three packs for the exposition will be able to play. I have read Summer time just trying to pin point as much info. Do we have a start/end date for this question?

Thank you.

6/26/2019 5:09:45 PM #1

We are currently in pre-alpha and that is the only information we really have -- the devs talk a lot about what theyre currently working on in Discord. Currently, along with pre-alpha, domain and settlement selection is their focus as that is building the whole world for the first time.

There are no current release dates or timelines of when playable content will be released.

The studio is finishing up the work on domain & settlement selection so that's around the corner next.

6/29/2019 2:15:00 AM #2

Looking at pledging at the "Proprietor" level.

Is there at time limit for that particular package?

RE: To help in the distribution of EPs.

6/29/2019 2:30:00 AM #3

Posted By Aussie Pastor at 7:15 PM - Fri Jun 28 2019

Looking at pledging at the "Proprietor" level.

Is there at time limit for that particular package?

RE: To help in the distribution of EPs.

It's been stated it will likely remain in the store until close to Exposition. Since we are still a ways off from that, we are still a ways from having that pledge pack disappear :D

6/29/2019 2:35:54 AM #4

Posted By Labbe at 12:30 PM - Sat Jun 29 2019

It's been stated it will likely remain in the store until close to Exposition. Since we are still a ways off from that, we are still a ways from having that pledge pack disappear :D

Thank you for your prompt reply, Labbe.

Here in Oz, we get our TAX REBATE mid July. So I'm looking at investing.

6/29/2019 3:21:53 AM #5

Posted By Aussie Pastor at 7:35 PM - Fri Jun 28 2019

Thank you for your prompt reply, Labbe.

Here in Oz, we get our TAX REBATE mid July. So I'm looking at investing.

Of course!

If you ever have any other questions the forums are always a great place to dm or post, and if a quick response is important their discord channel is a great tool as well.