COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
About the pledges

Hey guys, i am new here and i need some advice. I want to play the game as soon as possible, so that I was thinking to buy the proprietor package, however, the pledge package does not contain the beta and the launch access, does that mean I will have to purchase the beta access and the launch access alternatively? Also, do you guys have any suggestions that allow new comers like me to purchase the "full" version of the game with the lowest price? Thanks you :D

7/5/2019 11:33:55 AM #1

Hi , if you want access to Alpha Two , then you need to get proprietor pack(that have Access to Alpha Two, Beta One, Beta Two, Exposition, and Stress Tests) or alpha 2 access from store 65$ and at least a basic elyrian pack 45$. And for discounts check https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/26466/the-elyrian-marketplace?page=3#post334321 , you can trade CoE gift cards

7/5/2019 1:26:59 PM #2

Posted By Marble at

Hey guys, i am new here and i need some advice. I want to play the game as soon as possible, so that I was thinking to buy the proprietor package, however, the pledge package does not contain the beta and the launch access, does that mean I will have to purchase the beta access and the launch access alternatively? Also, do you guys have any suggestions that allow new comers like me to purchase the "full" version of the game with the lowest price? Thanks you :D

Hello and welcome, Marble.

The Proprietor package in the store does contain access to the Betas, and Launch (along with Alpha 2, Exposition, the Stress tests, etc). Launch access is with all the current packages listed within the store, it won't be something which will be sold separately.

(Click the image for a bigger view).

What Kleopas suggested above is also valid, but one thing to keep in mind about the Elyrian Marketplace is using the CoE gift cards is prohibited in trading as it is against the Terms of Service, other items must be used as an alternate for it.

7/5/2019 11:41:33 PM #3

Hey guys, really appreciate your suggestions and I understand which package is the best for me. Thanks y'all :D

7/10/2019 12:25:31 AM #4

I take it that the package for $45 is when the game comes out in full launch?

Alt text - can be left blank

7/10/2019 12:33:40 AM #5

Posted By saulleana43 at 5:25 PM - Tue Jul 09 2019

I take it that the package for $45 is when the game comes out in full launch?

Basically, yes. Although it has been said that all backers will get a chance to participate in some pre-launch activities.

7/10/2019 11:18:39 PM #6

If you need to, you can get a cheaper package and when you want to/able you can upgrade and only pay the difference. IE you get the $45 package and you want to go to bloodline its only $90 to upgrade

7/23/2019 9:23:04 AM #7

Time to buy the proprietor pack. Go big or go home I suppose. That mount is too nice to pass up.