COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Will the Luna continent be able to sustain millions?

I am talking purely about agriculture, it is barron and lacks the fertile grasslands that are used for farming, I did not see any green on the continent.

Maybe we will just have to try harder to survive which is fun :P.

Any IRL farmers out there that could give some in site.?

The Keshi family, is intend on bringing democracy and economic stability to Elyria.

8/21/2019 1:57:20 PM #1

I'm no farmer, nor will I play one in game, but it does appear to me from first looking at the map that there are abundant farming areas on the Luna map. Alesia in particular looks promising as Elyrias breadbasket in this itteration.

We Are The Many... We Are The One... We Are THE WAERD !!!

8/21/2019 2:21:49 PM #2

That's 100% up to the players. If they don't build the infrastructure then no.

Alt text - can be left blank

8/21/2019 2:33:55 PM #3

I for one, believe it is necessary to sacrifice the ironwood forests by clearcutting them and turning them into farmland.

8/24/2019 2:31:26 AM #4

My question is: Why would it need to sustain millions?

Do not fear Death for it is inevitable. Fear instead Life, for giving something that will be taken away.

BBB485

8/24/2019 2:33:39 AM #5

Every kingdom will be able to sustain its players. The starting continent wouldn't have to sustain "millions" of players. It's only 28% of the whole map.

8/24/2019 6:23:51 AM #6

To elaborate on what VioletWinterlynn said, from what I've seen, every kingdom on Luna has at least one biome where farmers are the most common profession, at least according to the info provided in the DSS maps.

Specifically, farmers are the most common profession in the Grasslands Steppe and Woodland Savanna in Bordweall, the Tidal Marshes in Fortuna, the Tropical Wetlands in Kairos, the Shrublands in Alesia, and the Lower Montane Forest in Vornair.

Where farmers are the most common profession, you have to assume there is land suitable for growing food.

Just my .02 worth...

Dras healer in service to Kingdom of Bordweall (NA-E) || Duchy of Bloodbole