COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Lost Vault Server rewards and D&SS

Hello SBS and other community members. Lost Vault event concluded at the end of last year and each server earned server rewards https://chroniclesofelyria.com/news/30128/Winners-of-the-Lost-Vault.

One of those rewards was increased wealth listed below

Increased Wealth: The vault's treasures infuse your server with opulence! All starting capital cities will have their wealth increased by 1 rank, which has the effect of increasing the population, number of buildings, and quality of furniture and other appointments.

The text references the word capital which I would take is the size of a settlement.

My question in regards to D&SS from a player stand point in evaluation what criteria would I be looking for a candidate that is considered a qualifier for the increased wealth?

a follow-up question does D&SS system currently taking the increased wealth in effect or is it that reward has yet to be implemented?

Thank you

8/21/2019 5:04:07 PM #1

I'm also curious to see if this was ment to affect Any "capital" class city, Or a nation's capital city.

8/22/2019 3:09:29 AM #2

I believe the capital city is the city which the king rules from, but I could be wrong.

Do not fear Death for it is inevitable. Fear instead Life, for giving something that will be taken away.

BBB485

8/30/2019 4:28:37 AM #3