COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Combining packages

I was wondering if it was too late to combine packages. I was wondering what the effect of buying another Proprietor pack would hold if combined with my first. Would I be allowed to participate in D&SS??? Is that just wishful thinking? Lol

Why do the nations rage, and the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together.

8/23/2019 9:38:06 AM #1

Posted By Abyshay at

I was wondering if it was too late to combine packages. I was wondering what the effect of buying another Proprietor pack would hold if combined with my first. Would I be allowed to participate in D&SS??? Is that just wishful thinking? Lol

Unless you already have a titled package (i.e. one that comes with a title) you're not getting into DSS until the reverse auction.

There is also probably no point in buying and combining two gentry packs (as just buying EP or souls is probably more cost-effective) if you want to run a settlement waiting till the reverse auction and spending the money on upgrading then is probably your best option.

Coming Soon(tm)

8/23/2019 9:46:40 AM #2

Yup if you don't have a title currently, definitely wait for the reverse auction. Absolutely keep an eye out in case there is a flash sale, but there are a huge number of hamlets / villages, so excellent chance you will be able to pick one up.

Also never forget we can get everything in-game. So if you want to be the Governor of a major Capital? Go for it - it might take a lot of effort and guile, but the game will be what we make it :)

There will be a lot of Counts (and newly minted Counts) who want mayors, as well as normal players to live and play in their settlements after DSS, so while you wait don't hesitate to go say hello to Kingdoms and other communities who are aiming to play in areas you are interested in on your server.

Link to my story