COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
[NA-W] Venumbria County

GRAND COUNTY OF VENUMBRIA

Kingdom: Blackheart

Duchy: Archduchy of Duskholm

County Head: Sombris Toxilayn

County Seat: Gloamreach

House motto: Venenum in tenebris (Poison in the dark)

Focuses: Alchemical research, lumber work/production, naval development

Alt text - can be left blank

Alt text - can be left blank County of Venumbria

A county focused on alchemical advancement, herbalism, and the study of various compounds. Each of these studies fuels the ability for assassination of the enemies of Blackheart. However, this is not the only pastime you will find in Venumbria. Fishing and other aquatic crafts are highly encouraged in our county. Of course, the full gamut of crafts are available, as well. Our county is ripe with lumber to build up the might of the Duskholm Navy!

The county's main purpose is to provide certain organizations the means, equipment, and knowledge of toxins and techniques for the more clandestine operations that may or may not occur among the ranks of the Blood. This having been said, all other professions and means of production are sought after and appreciated.

Venumbria will hopefully develop into a prestigious and prosperous county that will be home to a satellite chapter of the Royal Blackheart Society of Alchemists and Physicians, and perhaps other institutions of such high value. With luck, trade routes will be developed in order to import and export between other counties and duchies. This should expedite the passage and news of emerging poisons, technology, healing techniques, bioweapons, and various goods between Venumbria and Blackheart at large.

We are united in providing for the defense of our kingdom and the prosperity of its people. Venenum in Tenebris!

Seeking mayors, barons, and citizens for the following settlements:

Town of Broadbow Mire- Primary industry: Logging. Best focus after exposition will be production/trade.

Village of Leffit Pass- Primary industry: Logging. Best focus will remain logging, when Broadbow Mire becomes trade-focused.

Hamlet of Darklantern- Primary industry: Fishing. Will be opening a road into the county of Bindings for trade with Little Heights. Alchemists could also find a quaint home here.

Hamlet of Littledell- Primary industry: Logging. Focus will change to trade during exposition.

Hamlet of Montraven Butte- Primary industry: Hunting. Exclusively Dras.

Hamlet of Campalia- Primary industry: Hunting. During exposition, hoping to create a defensive outpost, which will serve the county well and increase the livelihood of Campalia. A baron/ baroness would be ideal here.

Hamlet of The Sagewater- Primary industry: Fishing. Due to high presence of game, hunting will be a primary focus for Sagewater, and will increase the hamlet's richness.

CONTACT COUNT SOMBRIS TOXILAYN (MOLTENDARKNESS#3073) ON DISCORD FOR MORE INFORMATION

Duchy Discord: Link

-Count Sombris Toxilayn

8/25/2019 5:52:25 AM #1

So glad to have you in Duskholm, Count Toxilayn! I look forward to seeing how your county develops and grows as you recruit more citizens.

8/25/2019 5:28:15 PM #2

I'll do my very best to make myself and my county worthy of our fine duchy, Sellayne :)

-Count Sombris Toxilayn