COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Call for Evidence.

I for one am curious about this. I feel like Bordweall is accusing Fortuna of all kinds of things. Over a miscommunication i feel. I want to know exactly what was said and done to peacefully resolve this. I also want other people from bordweall to call for evidence as well. This is your characters life and irl money you have on the line. If you go into a war or die in one. I call for peace i call for us to talk about this and if there is no evidence then i call for all of this nonsense to stop. I want screen shots. I want anything. The King henry was a meme and had nothing to do with Fortuna. The people who left did so because they were unhappy with bordweall. I will post this in bordweall so that we ALL can come together to speak of this. So bordweall's people can have a say in this as well. Please help us come together to solve this without war.

Count Weylyn of Vit Kanin. Friend code B7D0EF

8/30/2019 8:27:34 AM #1

I am still waiting I want to see evidence, on how I was poached when in reality I left cause of poor leadership.

8/30/2019 8:30:22 AM #2

Same, I'm very interested to see actual evidence instead of baseless slanderous accusations. please do present what you will.

Out of Strife, Prosperity

Friend code: A45E7E

8/30/2019 9:02:31 AM #3

AlphaWolf: While I love love LOVE the heart you show in wanting to see some constructive conversation about this issue take place and your desire to see peace made, I would like to point out that such a conversation would probably be better be carried out in a more private medium than a public forum.

It takes certain skills and a certain heart to resolve conflict and here in a public forum, the likelihood of people coming in who lack both the heart and the skills and who really only want to cause trouble is high. My personal suggestion would be that this conversation take place in a limited access Discord chat with only those directly involved present.

Unfortunately, I don't know who the appropriate players would be. I'm not a super-frequent poster out here.

Dras healer in service to Kingdom of Bordweall (NA-E) || Duchy of Bloodbole

8/30/2019 9:03:56 AM #4

Posted By Kere at 04:02 AM - Fri Aug 30 2019

AlphaWolf: While I love love LOVE the heart you show in wanting to see some constructive conversation about this issue take place and your desire to see peace made, I would like to point out that such a conversation would probably be better be carried out in a more private medium than a public forum.

It takes certain skills and a certain heart to resolve conflict and here in a public forum, the likelihood of people coming in who lack both the heart and the skills and who really only want to cause trouble is high. My personal suggestion would be that this conversation take place in a limited access Discord chat with only those directly involved present.

Unfortunately, I don't know who the appropriate players would be. I'm not a super-frequent poster out here.

If they have evidence everyone should see this.... If they want talk after that then fine. I want to see their screen shots their evidence.

8/30/2019 9:07:08 AM #5

So why don't you want it put out in public? I want to know why people are saying that I was poached when I wasn't.

8/30/2019 9:14:08 AM #6

what war?

like you said it's all just a meme

if you have evidence that we are planning a war with Fortuna (which i made clear in another thread that we are not) then i would like to see it

since no evidence of an intended war with Fortuna can be provided since there is no intended war then all i'm seeing is a bunch of time wasting melodramatic drama queens running around blowing everything out of proportion

8/30/2019 9:16:18 AM #7

8/30/2019 9:18:55 AM #8

ah so Gin - you're all fine with similar conversations taking place in your discord, but when we make memes and post stuff to make you sweat a little in return you panic?

8/30/2019 9:21:28 AM #9

It's all memes Isnt it?

8/30/2019 9:23:47 AM #10

Posted By Dleatherus at 04:18 AM - Fri Aug 30 2019

ah so Gin - you're all fine with similar conversations taking place in your discord, but when we make memes and post stuff to make you sweat a little in return you panic?

I want to see the evidence on your side.

8/30/2019 9:23:48 AM #11

hrmm screen shots seem to explain a bit more. care to explain yourself Dleatherous

Out of Strife, Prosperity

Friend code: A45E7E

8/30/2019 9:24:45 AM #12

Good Dleatherus, can you tell me how I was poached when i left on my own? The night before we left everyone in my group agreed upon leaving the next day 3 people decided to stay. After they talked to an un-named person. So are you going to let me know how this occurred or?

8/30/2019 9:25:00 AM #13

yup - read Noslim's post in the screenshots you posted above - we're acknowledging it';s your folks having a little fun

looks like your drama queens can dish it out but not take it

do we need to waste anymore time on this?

8/30/2019 9:26:05 AM #14

Posted By Dleatherus at 04:25 AM - Fri Aug 30 2019

yup - read Noslim's post in the screenshots you posted above - we're acknowledging it';s your folks having a little fun

looks like your drama queens can dish it out but not take it

do we need to waste anymore time on this?

sooo there is no evidence?

8/30/2019 9:27:09 AM #15

You started this Dleatherus, Gin, hasn't.