COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Problem with pop and parcel bonuses when selecting a town?

when i look at the screen for the town i want to claim i see this

+50 parcels and plus 253 pop in the above image

when i go to claim it only shows +8 pop and +1 parcel

it says 'please choose how many titles you would like to apply' but i'm not seeing where to select the titles

i feel like i'm missing something glaringly obvious here that i will facepalm about once it's pointed out to me

clarification on this would be appreciated

ty

8/30/2019 2:13:27 PM #1

I heard something about looking near the bottom of the screen to add more titles but that is second hand knowledge.

8/30/2019 3:21:46 PM #2

Posted By Ravenlute at 07:13 AM - Fri Aug 30 2019

I heard something about looking near the bottom of the screen to add more titles but that is second hand knowledge.

i think i know the UI you are referencing - that pops up at the bottom of the screen for me as i choose multiple duchies and counties:

the issue i am having is on the settlement selection screen where it is showing me that not all my bonuses have been applied and to select any titles i want to increase those bonuses, but then nothing allows me to select those titles as asked

given that i have heard that you don't have to apply all of your titles, i don't want to make a commitment until this is sorted out

it IS a big deal to me if the settlement i choose remains a town and is not upgraded to the capital i want it to be and have the titles to do so with

8/30/2019 5:53:17 PM #3

Maybe its an adblocker or similar app preventing a pop window? Try using a different browser?

Rogallaig - Friend code: A7F364

8/30/2019 6:08:44 PM #4

Posted By Rogallaig at 10:53 AM - Fri Aug 30 2019

Maybe its an adblocker or similar app preventing a pop window? Try using a different browser?

hrmmm - i am using chrome and since everything else was working up until that point i didn't consider that to be a possibility

ty - i'll try right now with explorer and report back one way or another

8/30/2019 6:17:31 PM #5

hrmmmm nope - was worth a try but it didn't resolve it

ty for offering up the potential solution

the only difference i noticed was the 'continue' button was shifted which obviously isn't an issue

8/30/2019 6:17:59 PM #6

Interested in this bit of information myself.

8/30/2019 6:45:24 PM #7

@Dleatherus Don't you have several duchies? Each duchy title is suppose to add an additional 49(?) parcels i thought to your settlement. Your original one only shows it going to +50, I think that is also lower than expected too, is it not?

A follow up question, is a lot of the +parcel/pop coming from tokens and not titles by chance? I know there was something going with that as well. I'm interested to know as well since I am picking on Monday lol. I hope it gets sorted out before then :p

8/30/2019 8:15:46 PM #8

You aren't selecting a single settlement county by any chance are you? I find that limits your parcels.

8/30/2019 8:20:11 PM #9

This brings up a good point. is anybody from SBS going to be available during peoples pick times to hash out issues like this that wont be made apparent to us until its our time to pick?

Otherwise, we have to... send in an email ticket, wait several hours for a reply if not days, and then are far removed from our time pick that we missed/lost our desired selections due to bugs and or things not being represented properly.

Sorry to hijack the thread D. Just a question that came up while reading it.

8/30/2019 8:32:50 PM #10

Did you ever try clicking on them lil blue boxes?

Seems to me like that is the "slider" for how many titles you want to apply/the sustainability meter. To apply all titles, click on the left most box, kinda thing.

Total conjecture on my part though.

8/30/2019 9:11:54 PM #11

We are looking into this and will respond shortly.

Thank you for your patience!

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

8/30/2019 10:56:18 PM #12

Posted By Serpentius at 2:11 PM - Fri Aug 30 2019

We are looking into this and will respond shortly.

Thank you for your patience!

ty for letting me know it's being looked at

8/30/2019 11:32:10 PM #13

Posted By Stelaphina at 1:15 PM - Fri Aug 30 2019

You aren't selecting a single settlement county by any chance are you? I find that limits your parcels.

ty - there are also a village and a hamlet in that county

8/30/2019 11:33:11 PM #14

Posted By Labbe at 1:32 PM - Fri Aug 30 2019

Did you ever try clicking on them lil blue boxes?

Seems to me like that is the "slider" for how many titles you want to apply/the sustainability meter. To apply all titles, click on the left most box, kinda thing.

Total conjecture on my part though.

a good thought

i have tried clicking on everything on that UI window and nothing works on it other than cancel or continue

8/31/2019 1:31:45 AM #15

So let me get this straight. The bonus pop/parcels are only added if you trade that title in? So by selecting two counties for instance I would not receive a bonus pop?

Friend code: 2D42A1