COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Problem with pop and parcel bonuses when selecting a town?

when i look at the screen for the town i want to claim i see this

+50 parcels and plus 253 pop in the above image

when i go to claim it only shows +8 pop and +1 parcel

it says 'please choose how many titles you would like to apply' but i'm not seeing where to select the titles

i feel like i'm missing something glaringly obvious here that i will facepalm about once it's pointed out to me

clarification on this would be appreciated

ty

8/31/2019 1:33:17 AM #16

No you would receive the parcels. D wasn't getting them for some reason. But you can choose to not add the parcels if you choose due to unsustainability.

8/31/2019 1:37:23 AM #17

Posted By Arthos at 6:31 PM - Fri Aug 30 2019

So let me get this straight. The bonus pop/parcels are only added if you trade that title in? So by selecting two counties for instance I would not receive a bonus pop?

nope

lemme give an update

it seems that this glitch is particular to me (Adam picking later tonight has checked and his extra duchy title shows up)

Snipehunter was awesome in that he was an unexpected and welcome guest and helped confirm that it was a glitch, that the studio was aware of it and trying to figure out what is happening

he was of the opinion for me to not pick also until they sort it out, which again they are working on

8/31/2019 10:39:00 PM #18

So. Its Saturday evening, all sorted out?

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT

9/1/2019 12:13:07 AM #19

they sorted it out very swiftly and fixed it late yesterday evening working past 'normal' hours

that bit worked, though my town didn't upgrade to a capital automatically despite having the prerequisite minimum number of parcels and population

that bug has effected a few people so we'll likely see that resolved soon also

9/2/2019 8:24:52 PM #20

This has been resolved.

Thank you all.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."