COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN FICTION & ROLEPLAYING
Hospitals 'n' Doctors of Elyria

Will the game allow you to, in this case, practice your way up to be an expert medical doctor in the game, open up a clinic or hospital to be able to create a revenue, maybe even accept greater orders of service (such as a private military hospital system on the front etc.) ?

9/2/2019 9:25:00 PM #1

As of now we can only guess. You def can be someone that focuses on healing (non-magical) and charge people for your service but beyond that who knows.

Remember one of the pre launch events was a sickness that spread throughout the land and I would venture to guess at some point we will see it again as part of a global story.

9/2/2019 9:29:38 PM #2

Two of the professions we seen in DSS are Nurse and Physician.

Corialli, Count of Louise

9/6/2019 3:14:26 PM #3

Honestly I'd love to have someone who focused on medicine within my town. Considering that they've already had one plague event, hospitals and doctors, or even an academy dedicated to medical science should be welcomed pretty much anywhere.

Survival, Whatever the Cost, We Shall Endure| Marthanais, Cibé an Costas, An mbeidh muid Mairfidh| Pledged to Vornair, Pledged to Erzhalden, Pledged to Volsung, Freyr of Kjalstead

9/6/2019 3:42:19 PM #4

I'm a Waerd countess so I'd like to have a state run hospital to treat my citizens who need it, rather than extorting them for money.