COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Can't Complete Purchases

I can't complete purchases from the webstore.
I am trying to make some purchases before my DSS pick. I am not able to proceed with the checkout process. After entering my billing address information and checking the Terms of Use box and selecting Checkout, nothing happens.
I sent an email to support, but they may not look at it for a while.
The information below was the cause last time I made purchases.

My pick time is very soon, so I am posting here so that it might be seen in time.

**"We figured out the issue. It was with the tax reporting address confirmation we do with the WA department of revenue. They were returning us an error code using your zip code suffix.

We believe we have resolved this issue and it should be fixed in the next deployment which we hope to make this evening.

Thanks for your patience,"**

9/4/2019 6:20:03 PM #1

You buying additional mayor packages? :3 glad it’s being looked into

9/4/2019 6:22:41 PM #2

I hope it's being looked into. I haven't received any responses yet. The message above was from a few months ago when I had this same problem.

9/12/2019 2:50:43 AM #3

I am having the same issue. I made a purchase, then went back a few minutes later to put some more items on another card and it does the same exact thing as the OP.

9/22/2019 4:44:41 AM #4

I'm having similar issues. I can't update card or complete purchases

A blind man could see the problems in this plan

9/22/2019 5:38:03 AM #5

You have to contact Xsolla support

9/22/2019 6:49:38 AM #6

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 10:38 PM - Sat Sep 21 2019

You have to contact Xsolla support

alright thank you

A blind man could see the problems in this plan

9/22/2019 6:51:05 AM #7

Those living under the bridge think being unable to complete a purchase might actually be a mixed blessing.

😈

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT