COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
What solution SBS provides for the un-ussable titles ??

There have been quite a lot of guys contacting for problems with the DSS system, either for bugs, for flaws in the programming or for user mistakes that lead to purchased tittle that cant be used.

Which is the solution that SBS will give to all their supporting customers?

At this point we only have: "it was your mistake, we keep your money" - Thats support answer mail: Hi XXXXXXXXX,

You failed to follow the in game prompts then, so you completed your selection without claiming all of your properties.

Unfortunately, all claims are final. This option is included as some don't want to apply all of their titles. ​ We apologize for any inconvenience,

Soulbound Studios Support

9/13/2019 9:13:33 AM #1

Yes that is exactly what happened to me...

have spent 375$ in an extra county title that the system didnt recognize. Now I cant claim it and cant trade it, so my 375$ are for an decorative item in my inventory that doesnt do what their description says it does: This item allows you to claim a County (and a Settlement inside that County) during Domain & Settlement Selection!

What are you going to do SBS?? Get our money or give us a solution?

9/13/2019 9:28:42 AM #2

There is no point in spending my money seeing this is the SBS response to this huge problem... Better safe than sorry

9/13/2019 9:48:13 AM #3

They only think in the money or what? I meann, you pay hoy many? 300€? Shame

Supreme Judge of the Iber County Chamber.

9/13/2019 9:52:35 AM #4

I find it outrageous that in a game that is so supported by the players we are treated in this way, you really want to start a project of this magnitude by behaving in this way with your clients, who have also left large sums of money to support what I thought it was going to be a different game, but I see that in the end, the only thing that matters is to scam the players by selling items without even trying the problems that may be caused, be it a problem of a player's selection or failure system, it should be There is a way to fix this problem.

This type of behavior on the part of some developers that the only thing that interes them is money without even trying to solve the problem or give it an alternative does not give much desire to support this game.

The only thing I want is to bring legal measures to keep them from laughing at us. It would be normal for them to give a solution whatever it is but a solution.

In the case of Thord, for example, it would be easily solved by letting him buy a pack of mayor so he could use his count pack. They are not harming a single person since under the counties of Thord we are 2 large Spanish communities.

Only Soulbound Studios can solve this. Do you really want your name to get stained with this kind of trickery before your game goes public?

And I assure you that I will personally take care of publishing the result of this problem not only in my community and in its social networks, but also I will contact different game websites to explain to those undecided players like Soulbound Studios solve the problems that Your dubious system has generated.

Greetings, I really have the experience of being heard and that a solution can be reached.

Friend Code CDT: 1C25C0

9/13/2019 10:07:38 AM #5

Hello, in my Guild we are having similar problems and they are not giving any solution. We hope that they will change the course of their decisions and better attend to the community that we are financing the game. I hope you get lucky and they’ll solve your problems eventually. GL

9/13/2019 10:09:50 AM #6

I can't understand how a company that has raised so much money allows those bugs in their system and they aren't able to fix it. It is outrageous. I hope they solve it as it deserves

9/13/2019 10:11:27 AM #7

I'm waiting for the game to decide if I buy it or not. But I see that people who have spent 375 dollars, no solution is provided. That will make me rethink if this game is really worth it and if I bring my clan to play it.

We want a solution for the problem of selection in the DSS. We support Thord.

9/13/2019 10:17:32 AM #8

I thought that a game that supported it's community in the past and loved it, would have solved a problem like this one, seems incredible that you only think about the money and not about the people that will actually have to play your game. I hope you will reconsider your decision

9/13/2019 10:23:08 AM #9

We support Thord, we need a solution for the selection problem in DSS. Please help!!!!

9/13/2019 10:27:54 AM #10

I wouldn't play a game like this that treats its players this way, there is still a lot of time left for this game to come out and it's people like Thord who are paying you the salary.

9/13/2019 10:35:42 AM #11

I'm sure SBS will find a solution for this, as I am that more than one has that same problem.

It is for the best interest of both, SBS and costumers.

9/13/2019 10:41:31 AM #12

Thord has behind two large Spanish communities such as Furia and CDT, which play similar games like Life is Feudal, ATLAS, New World, Dark Fall, Elders Scroll Online, final fantasy, Starcitizen among others, capable of moving hundreds of players and who have collaborated in these video games with highly influential yotubers, carrying out this type of action will only make a great number of potential players get a very bad impression of what COE is and the developer

We invite you to enter our discords to see the people we are and it would be stupid to lose so many potential players.

Friend Code CDT: 1C25C0

9/13/2019 10:54:01 AM #13

At least give SBS a chance to look in to it before badmouthing them.

Finding the cause of a bug is not as easy as using a word processor to find spelling mistakes and not always as easy as selecting the appropriate spelling a from a drop down list.

Though 95% of my coding errors are a missing semicolon somewhere, I guarantee theirs is a lot more complicated to identify and fix.

9/13/2019 11:12:01 AM #14

AllWithThord

9/13/2019 11:15:20 AM #15

well, how i see it they just want a fair support, if the staff support says you " its your fault so i keep your money without solution" its very understanable he/they want a fair answer. i am a programmer in my free time so i know how difficult can be the bug hunt, but, at least you must put another solve to it, im one of these spectators to see how this game go, but if the custommer support its really something like that.. its fucked