COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
What solution SBS provides for the un-ussable titles ??

There have been quite a lot of guys contacting for problems with the DSS system, either for bugs, for flaws in the programming or for user mistakes that lead to purchased tittle that cant be used.

Which is the solution that SBS will give to all their supporting customers?

At this point we only have: "it was your mistake, we keep your money" - Thats support answer mail: Hi XXXXXXXXX,

You failed to follow the in game prompts then, so you completed your selection without claiming all of your properties.

Unfortunately, all claims are final. This option is included as some don't want to apply all of their titles. ​ We apologize for any inconvenience,

Soulbound Studios Support

9/13/2019 12:59:42 PM #31

as im understanding all, they take the chooses and after it, the chooses dont get it correctly so im not see why u guys try to blame the guy xD, altrought a support to the player must be good, not just simply say, sorry for "x" and leave it be .-.

9/13/2019 1:04:19 PM #32

I'm sorry, but if this is a user's fault, SBS is not to blame. I don't understand why you would continue, knowing there were issues when other people in this very forum have reported and waited for issues to be resolved prior to moving forward.

Besides that, I thought the process was very straightforward. There are multiple opportunities to confirm, or continue. There is even a screen to make sure extra titles applied is correct, and a warning prior to submitting your choices.

Friend Code: CB1D33

9/13/2019 1:04:25 PM #33

Posted By Stelaphina at 2:47 PM - Fri Sep 13 2019

I guess I don't understand why you placed and finalized everything if it didn't look right? A king had a problem when he was trying to place, he stopped and reached out to Support as well as reaching out to Serp and Snipe, who were both online at the time and it was handled quickly. A few dukes had issue, they did the same, stopped and reached out.

If you confirmed your choices knowing everything was NOT accounted for, you locked in, how is this SBS's fault? This is completely an End User issue, not an issue where the Studio fell short.

I know it is difficult but sometimes we need to take responsibility for the decisions we make and not blame others because we were overly excited, saw issues but thought hey, I can do this and they will just fix it later. The post on DSS was clear, all selections were final.

I still do not understand how the answer that everyone is, "it is your fault, fuck you" the problem was human or system, it is money invested in a pack that can not be used in any way and that seems inconceivable. It was not the case to see something that was wrong and keep waiting for it to be solved later, the 3 counties were selected but only 2 were claimed.

I'm just asking for a solution because "it's your problem" is not an answer that I plan to accept, because we're talking about a lot of money. This happened to more people I understand that it takes time to solve a problem, but they have not given us any solution or alternative, they have not even told us we are studying the case, their answer was, the problem is yours.

I assure you that this will finally be a problem for everyone because if these types of "solutions" are repeated they will gain a reputation and few people will play this game, and all those players who invested so much money will find themselves playing alone, because I have seen this in a lot of games, I really thought this game would be different.

I still have hope that we will be heard and try to help us solve this problem in some way that we all leave happy

ALLWITHTHORD.

Friend Code CDT: 1C25C0

9/13/2019 1:09:40 PM #34

Posted By Lira at 3:04 PM - Fri Sep 13 2019

I'm sorry, but if this is a user's fault, SBS is not to blame. I don't understand why you would continue, knowing there were issues when other people in this very forum have reported and waited for issues to be resolved prior to moving forward.

Besides that, I thought the process was very straightforward. There are multiple opportunities to confirm, or continue. There is even a screen to make sure extra titles applied is correct, and a warning prior to submitting your choices.

For example, that screen did not appear to me and I tried twice to make sure everything was correct. So I assumed that the mayor's packages would be applied automatically, because whoever is going to buy it to not use it, makes no sense.

9/13/2019 1:14:10 PM #35

We want a solution !

We support Thord.

9/13/2019 1:19:51 PM #36

Posted By Akarian at 09:04 AM - Fri Sep 13 2019

I guess I don't understand why you placed and finalized everything if it didn't look right? A king had a problem when he was trying to place, he stopped and reached out to Support as well as reaching out to Serp and Snipe, who were both online at the time and it was handled quickly. A few dukes had issue, they did the same, stopped and reached out.

If you confirmed your choices knowing everything was NOT accounted for, you locked in, how is this SBS's fault? This is completely an End User issue, not an issue where the Studio fell short.

I know it is difficult but sometimes we need to take responsibility for the decisions we make and not blame others because we were overly excited, saw issues but thought hey, I can do this and they will just fix it later. The post on DSS was clear, all selections were final.

I still do not understand how the answer that everyone is, "it is your fault, fuck you" the problem was human or system, it is money invested in a pack that can not be used in any way and that seems inconceivable. It was not the case to see something that was wrong and keep waiting for it to be solved later, the 3 counties were selected but only 2 were claimed.

I'm just asking for a solution because "it's your problem" is not an answer that I plan to accept, because we're talking about a lot of money. This happened to more people I understand that it takes time to solve a problem, but they have not given us any solution or alternative, they have not even told us we are studying the case, their answer was, the problem is yours.

I assure you that this will finally be a problem for everyone because if these types of "solutions" are repeated they will gain a reputation and few people will play this game, and all those players who invested so much money will find themselves playing alone, because I have seen this in a lot of games, I really thought this game would be different.

I still have hope that we will be heard and try to help us solve this problem in some way that we all leave happy

ALLWITHTHORD.

There have been videos showing the process, what to expect and what you needed to do. If you didn't watch them, shame on you. if you did, then you know of the pop up and the ability to claim those additional titles and if you didn't get that pop up and still decided to move forward, again, your fault. Like I said, anyone that has been following DSS has seen issues crop up and most folks said hey something isn't right let me reach out to support BEFORE I confirm my selection. The difference here is you didn't reach out and instead decided to confirm your choices then reach out saying hey I didn't get everything after the post about DSS clearly stated ALL CLAIMS ARE FINAL.

I am sorry you didn't follow the instructions or notice the isuse as many before you had, but in the end, this is an END USER issue not an issue where the Studio fell short.

9/13/2019 1:21:29 PM #37

Posted By Lira at 3:04 PM - Fri Sep 13 2019

All the steps were followed, the 3 counties were marked, but only 2 were achieved, we are talking about a lot of money, do you really think that I was not looking well at what I was doing? He made sure to mark the 3 counties several times, but for some reason something went wrong. We understand that until the end of the DSS can not be solved or give us an alternative, but the response from the SBS was "is your problem."

I believe that the SBS should be there to help and solve problems that may arise or give an alternative, I do not think we are asking for something strange, "it is your problem" and losing $ 375 may not be the solution.

ALLWITHTHORD.

9/13/2019 1:25:18 PM #38

We want a solution for the problem of selection in the DSS. We support thord

9/13/2019 1:31:41 PM #39

Posted By Stelaphina at 3:19 PM - Fri Sep 13 2019

Posted By Akarian at 09:04 AM - Fri Sep 13 2019

ALLWITHTHORD.

There have been videos showing the process, what to expect and what you needed to do. If you didn't watch them, shame on you. if you did, then you know of the pop up and the ability to claim those additional titles and if you didn't get that pop up and still decided to move forward, again, your fault. Like I said, anyone that has been following DSS has seen issues crop up and most folks said hey something isn't right let me reach out to support BEFORE I confirm my selection. The difference here is you didn't reach out and instead decided to confirm your choices then reach out saying hey I didn't get everything after the post about DSS clearly stated ALL CLAIMS ARE FINAL.

I am sorry you didn't follow the instructions or notice the isuse as many before you had, but in the end, this is an END USER issue not an issue where the Studio fell short.

The problem has you paid for something and you do not have it,END, there is nothing more to discuss who buys something to not use it ??? It is not the case that did not let mark them, they were not reserved? All steps were followed but 3 counties were not joined, only 2 were joined and the count pack is still in Thord's set.

Or that it was the first time an informatic failure occurs, is it easier to call ourselves idiots ????

ALLWITHTHORD.

9/13/2019 1:39:23 PM #40

Really guys is that difficult to understand that the user that payed money for a product and doesnt get it, ask the company for a solution? Mostly when he did the thing right and the system failed. Really your only apportation is: "good luck next time Thord"... Shame on you

For SBS, they have options, a ton of options not to make this problem grow. A refund for a product they sold and they dont provide, a way to select what must be selected (even if its after the whole count selection process), a personalized solution for loyal customers that bet on them, payed thousands of dollars for a game that at this time is only a web page... the only option they shouldnt use is "your problem - my money"

They have some issues with customers (a SBS admin confirmed that to me in private). Shouldnt be the fair and propper way to act, to provide a solution for those customers?

Just think how would you feel, if after years of waitting an putting money and effort into a game, you get to select, and then what you selected is different??

9/13/2019 1:43:41 PM #41

Backers need to read very carefully and be absolutely certain before they commit. We were warned about that, because there are very good reasons for why there's no going back. If they did, then DSS would become a complete mess.

Now human error is likely to occur on both sides and for sbs's part they did put in a couple of verification windows in an attempt to catch most of ours. If you stumble on one of theirs, you should definitely contact support before continuing.

However there is also an increasing amount of time pressure. There was mention before of issues with kings and dukes who sought out support. Well they had days to get things sorted. Counts have about an hour on Selene and probably a lot less on the American servers. Once we go into Mayors that will go down even more, while the number of titles and thus potential errors go up. DSS will also be going on for a 3 weeks by then, so hopefully most of the remaining bugs are ironed out by then. But still, good luck exchanging support emails within a 10 minute window if you need to. Or risk losing you investment when someone else snatches your intended settlement. You'd have to poke serp on discord or something, but I think the guy has plenty of workload as is. And I do believe he sometimes requires sleep ;)

I didn't have any problems with my own claim and thought the prompts were pretty clear. I had also studied up on them thoroughly before my timeslot opened to avoid messing things up myself. As it was pretty early in the morning still ;p So I'd recommend anyone to do so as well before their timeslot opens. And to try to contact support with a perceived bug confirmed to be iffy by some knowledgeable community member before you commit your claim, though I understand that may get increasingly difficult.

9/13/2019 2:09:44 PM #42

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/33076/dss-bug-with-selecting-multiple-counties

^^ More and more.... and Majors havent started yet...

9/13/2019 2:22:15 PM #43

This is just a failure to read prompts and follow instructions. I'm sorry, Thord, I sympathize with you, but This is how it'll be. At the very least you can melt that extra title in for (an admittedly pitiful amount of) EP or trade it to someone else.

9/13/2019 2:28:32 PM #44

Posted By evandarksky at 07:22 AM - Fri Sep 13 2019

This is just a failure to read prompts and follow instructions. I'm sorry, Thord, I sympathize with you, but This is how it'll be. At the very least you can melt that extra title in for (an admittedly pitiful amount of) EP or trade it to someone else.

I was concerned about the prompts myself so I tested in a different area. Same thing happened both counties were yellow, claimed. So i canceled and went back to sapfir and redgale and got the same results. That was why I proceeded with the confirmation. I had selected both counties. I really dont understand why it didnt go through. I did everything right from what I coukd understand.

...but idk I never saw how dss was suppose to be done. I never saw a video or screenshot explination so I jist did what I thought was right and apparently a lot of people have as well.

The thing that is the worst is the title that was used wasnt even my fk title it was the ks one. So I cant even get ep for it if they decide to say tough shit human error loke they have been telling others. This will be the straw that breaks the camels back and I will have officially boycotted this game...please dont make me do it. I have waited 4 years and have defended it so hard to crumble because of this technical error.

Friend code: 2D42A1

9/13/2019 2:34:42 PM #45

It is very sad, the game has not started, you have to solve the problem.