COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
EP Exchange possible?

I've been unable to find info on this - so forgive me if the answer is out there. Is it presently possible for one player to give another player EP they have banked? If not, is this a feature we can hope for?

(I do NOT mean buying gifts of EP - I mean a function for sending all or part of the EP one player currently possesses to another player of their choosing).

Thanks very much for any/all responses.

9/18/2019 2:18:31 AM #1

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/31870/gift-ep

Friend Code: CB1D33

9/18/2019 2:47:23 AM #2

Thank you Lira, for the quick response.

The situation that brings me to ask is my wife has a ton of EP from deciding she didn't want the title of nobility she had but rather to just marry in game. Thus, she liquidated everything down to Bloodline and now has thousands in EP.

Was wondering if we'll be able to utilize her large bank of EP on the town I've claimed, or if she'll just have to select a ton of random stuff that would not be applicable to the town?

9/18/2019 3:18:46 AM #3

There is no current way to convert EP in your account to giftable EP.

Assuming she starts in your town and you give her appropriate permissions, it is very likely that she will be able to spend her EP on upgrades that she can place in the town. The exact mechanisms haven't been detailed but there have been a number of replies by Snipehunter to various questions around this topic, that indicate that things can be placed by non-mayors within towns if the mayor gives them permission to do so on the plots in question. So I think the current answer is, yes, that EP will still come in handy for the two of you to build out your town.

Countess DeBrume, Brume Harrow, Blackthorn Vale, Mytharbor, Free Kingdom of Alesia (NA-E)