COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Day 7 of no feedback regarding D&SS name change

I selected my county and my town almost an entire 7 days ago and have yet to hear anything back regarding my custom names. The last message from SBS is from the original pick dates in April with nothing new since.

Join Freeport County, we like boats. And dogs.

9/18/2019 8:58:31 AM #1

same here...

9/18/2019 8:59:31 AM #2

i would imagine they are waiting until mayor selection is over, so their review council can cover the counts and mayors in one swoop.

9/18/2019 9:04:07 AM #3

Sadly i dont have acces to the screenshot I made yesterday, but Serpentius did say in DC that name approvals may take longer than intended thanks to the shear volume and other tasks the same people do.

But on a different note, its 5 workdays not 5 weekdays. So the 5th day would be today. (if you picked thursday atleast)

9/18/2019 12:32:36 PM #4

Been a week for me too, was beginning to think there was an error with my account but at least I'm not alone.

9/19/2019 6:06:12 AM #5

Posted By Leiywen at 03:04 AM - Wed Sep 18 2019

Sadly i dont have acces to the screenshot I made yesterday, but Serpentius did say in DC that name approvals may take longer than intended thanks to the shear volume and other tasks the same people do.

But on a different note, its 5 workdays not 5 weekdays. So the 5th day would be today. (if you picked thursday atleast)

I picked wednesday morning US time, it's been over 5 business days as I count the full day of wednsday as one of the business days. I understand they are busy but it's their deadline, not mine.

Join Freeport County, we like boats. And dogs.