COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
Baron looking for county

I'll be able to pick my stronghold soon. It seems that a lot of players have already grouped up. I guess it would be best for me not to pick a random stronghold. I'm looking for a peacefull region where I can defend the area. Any counts that can use an extra casual player at the Baron tier?

9/18/2019 10:41:51 PM #1

If you want to be a baron rather than a mayor/village elder it’s more the dukes you have to worry about but I’m sure there’s plenty of room on the server.

Where were you thinking of settling and what tribes? Those are probably more important questions for the average mayor/baron.

Coming Soon(tm)

9/19/2019 7:59:54 AM #2

As Chipla states which tribes and biome have your preference?

9/19/2019 5:30:01 PM #3

I prefer the Neran tribe, because they are average and more like irl humans. It's not clear to me if and how we will be able to choose our race.

I prefer to settle on a location that is not under attack all the time, because I can't be online all the time. A location that's not near the border of an enemy state. A location that needs to protect the local area and the travellers.

I don't know how much the biome will impact the gameplay. I prefer something hospitable, because I don't won't to much struggle for survival.

9/19/2019 10:06:19 PM #4

It'll be selfish of me but I'm going to suggest it anyway but the Zabi Demesne is in the grasslands biome which is both Neran and very hospitable. Of the two duchies, Munzo is on the border with Nirath, though there are a good number of counties and settlements away from said border and on trade routes that need protecting. Iyandolin is completely surrounded by allied duchies but has no less need of protection of trade and of its people from insurrectionists.

Click Here to see our thread and Here for our discord.

Coming Soon(tm)

9/20/2019 8:48:03 AM #5

Hi Jozeph,

If you want to play Neran your best choices within EU are either Tryggr or Al'khezam. The both differ in biomes, where the nerans in tryggr are living in the mixed leaf forest for al'khezam is this grasslands.

For Tryggr these are the following duchies : Myrkland, Avaland, Turadh and Kvasir. With an addition of Valor heights and most Waerd territories. These have decent amount of Nerans.

For Al"khezam its Anor, Lemuria, Munzo and Iyandolin. Anyway before you make a choice I advise to just join the kingdom discords to see which one suits you.

Tryggr Discord

Al'Khezam Discord