COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Adding title bonuses bug

i claimed Whitethorn Part of the Kingdom of Alésia Part of the Duchy of Hazelmoor Part of the County of Pearlhaven server na e luna I have 6 mayor titles and applyed them all it should apply 45 extra parcels and 225 population in addition to what was already there the result is below that if some one could look into this at some point ide appreciate it thanks.

Friend Code: 6DEF22

9/20/2019 3:23:14 PM #1

lol if u did add 6 u have an impossible settlement. minimum amount of parcels for the smallest hamlet is 3 and ur 45 means 48 min. how very interesting

9/20/2019 3:27:20 PM #2

There is wierd math. The +45 isn't added to the range shown on the DSS screen it appears. When you merge settlements, it looks like it creates a new range then does stuff from there. There a post around here somewhere about the math from another community member. Most have find that your new gains will be around 10% or so lower than expected. So if you were supposed to get 45 you may get like 39. The math explanation hurt my brain so I just went with it.

I don't know anymore.

9/20/2019 3:28:31 PM #3

Posted By shirooftheeast at 11:23 AM - Fri Sep 20 2019

lol if u did add 6 u have an impossible settlement. minimum amount of parcels for the smallest hamlet is 3 and ur 45 means 48 min. how very interesting

Settlements upgrade as they go past the restraints for that settlement type. His settlement would upgrade to a --Capital-- Edit: City.

I don't know anymore.

9/20/2019 3:31:53 PM #4

thats kinda the point and because the numbers are off it didnt upgrade properly

Friend Code: 6DEF22