COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Silvery Grand County : Land Of Adventure

THE GRAND COUNTY OF SILVERYMOOR Glittering riches and grand adventures in the best of company- what more could an we Elyrians hope to experience as we live out days? Chase after Elyria’s elusive mysteries, hidden treasures, and put the puzzle pieces together in preparation for cryptic upcoming events. These and more could stand before you. Join us in seeking to find answers to questions long whispered on menn’s tongues!

The Grand County of Silverymoor, located within the Duchy of Tenebrae and the Kingdom of Bordweall has now opened its gates for you.

THE SILVERYMOOR MISSION Silverymoor is the landscape for many incredible adventures. We will be preparing for any battle or civic challenge that comes our way! We will search our lands for all the obscured secrets, unearthing untold treasures concealed in the nature of our beautiful swamplands. But, most importantly, we will build a community where all can shine a bright as the silvery moon.

Joining Silverymoor ensures you will find a place that truly values you and your commitment. Building a mutual experience together, we will unify and stand tall and strong: Shield Wall Strong! Creating a community where no one will ever go wanting (not on my watch!), this county will provide a social and gaming network so that all members can play the way they want to play.

The province will be a dangerous and fascinating place full of fearsome creatures and deadly poisons. Unable to be sieged, Silverymoor will begin with a great degree of safety from that which does not already lurk in the shadows of the swamps. It is the perfect place to live our grand escapades and hunt for hidden gems.

We will provide opportunities for all play styles. Whether a PvE crafter or adventurer, PvP fighter, and/or RPer looking to spend your days co-creating stories. You can come be an Astrologist searching the skies for answers, stalk through the wild swamps as a Ranger keeping up the laws of the land, or forge your own path. All are welcome. Read more to find out about how we will address each of these unique play styles in Silverymoor.

SILVERYMOOR LANDS

Silverymoor hails from the southern regions of Bordweall on the Luna Server, within the duchy of Tenebrae [Midpool - Now Greyhaven].

Population

With nearing up to 8,600 parcels, this county will provide a great deal of resources and lands to cultivate for a large number of players. We expect over a thousand NPCs in the county, from the start. With Dras majority, the county is inhabited by a good mix of To’resk as well as Nerans and Janoa. As such, a good portion of the citizenry will be Al’tifali,(Followers of the Two Fold Queen, TFQ for short).

Settlements

The county houses 16 settlements, each nested upon a network of rich resources, I suspect based on clues from SBS that we are situated on tons of valuable gems and ores such as gold, iron, gemstones like ruby and emerald and diamonds. Want riches, then come prospect or setup trade or work the crafts directly!

SILVERYMOOr MAP Silverymoor map

Click to view larger.

YOUR COUNT My name is Count Azmodeth. I am a fun-loving, creative, and avid roleplayer. I have always enjoyed fantasy settings and love helping create stories that use these themes. Above all, I am a man who himself on taking care of his people. I am committed to making Silverymoor County one of the best places to settle in Elyria, but I could certainly use your help!

THE CAPITAL The Capital City of Umbral is a sight to behold. A literal beacon of strength and hope for the people of Silverymoor and beyond, Castle Umbral will stand out openly to be seen by any traveler approaching. We live fearless, prepared to take a stand against whatever forces might seek to force our hand, steal our wealth, or challenge our citizens.

When seeing the glittering city in the distance, it is said that travelers feel a sense of overwhelming peace knowing safety is near. As a central hub for the military, the Elyrian Initiative, and Count Azmodeth, this city will never lack the ability to face whatever comes our way. If not a mayor or baron yourself, will you find yourself within these safe walls and make your home alongside us?

NOW SEEKING --- YOU! Silverymoor has ample room for eager Mayors seeking to stake their claim to fame in the kingdoms of Elyria.

We seek people who are equally motivated to support themselves and their fellow mann - those not simply basing their gameplay out of their own little island. If you want to be a part of a community network that takes care of each other, look no further. While you do not need to be a roleplayer, Silverymoor certainly gives an enthusiastic welcome to those who wish to explore our own fantasy and narrative within Chronicles of Elyria! We hope you’ll enjoy this exciting aspect of the game with us.

The Top 5 Professions of Silverymoor County are:

• Fishermann
  • Woodworker
  • Priest
  • Farmer
  • Soldier

The Top 5 Notable Professions of Silverymoor County are:

• Carver

• Performer
  • Monk
  • Woodworker
  • Animal Trainer

Players seeking to carve effigies to the Two-Fold Queen or live out lives serving Her might find Silverymoor County of particular interest due to the Tribe and Resources mixes herein. But, remember: only you can determine the life you want to live in Elyria, and I support who wholeheartedly in that vision.

NAVIGATION DUCHYKINGDOMCOUNTY ORGANIZATIONSLOREJOIN

9/23/2019 12:32:20 AM #1

THE RED BAND

“Fortune favors the menn in red.”

The Red Band is the name of Silverymoor County’s large, centralized military. This group will be the largest in the southern middle of Bordweall’s swamps, prepared to defend against whatever threat might come their way. A key component of this army will be a fierce cavalry unit, second to none in Elyria. In addition to these mounted soldiers, the swamps of Silverymoor will feature Rangers who scope out the lands, keeping both mann and nature alike safe from harm. Read more about the Red Band and how it came to be [here](future link).

THE ELYRIAN INITIATIVE

“For the people, by the people!”

The Elyrian Initiative is an organization spread throughout Elyria with many chapterhouse locations specializing in different services. Count Azmodeth of Silverymoor happens to be the owner and leader of The Elyrian Initiative, basing the agency’s capital headquarters out of his homelands. This organization is cross kingdom and even cross server! The capital chapterhouse in the Stronghold City of Umbral.

The local chapterhouse focuses on the Astrological interests of the Elyrian Initiative. If you have an interest in charting the stars or deducing how celestial bodies impact the inhabitants of Elyria, this chapter is most assuredly for you!

Be sure to check back to find our what additional organizations join the ranks of Silverymoor County!

9/23/2019 12:32:26 AM #2

LORE Check back soon for the history of how Silverymoor rose to the top. Enjoy the backstory of how Silverymoor’s Lord Commander and Marshal of the Duchy’s troops, Azmodeth Al’culdacur, came to claim the richest lands around.