COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Feature Request: Inventory Categorization/Filters/Folders

For a quality-of-life upgrade, I'd love some sort of better inventory management in the future, whether by folders, filtering, or maybe build off the existing (if basic) tagging/categorization used for sorting items in the store?

The free crafting items and bought KSV goodies is exploding my inventory, and showing things alphabetically is getting to be a hassle.

Just a humble thought :)

The Brudvir Countess Mysi Karuna, of Wainswey County is devoted to woodworking and trading in Elyria. Settled in the interior of Ravencrest Duchy in Aranor, NA-W. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/611425821038477312/624003537826742282/Wainswey_County-banner-3.png

10/10/2019 7:11:20 PM #1

I wouldn't mind this. If they want the game to be a true sim they might give use different types of bags or side pockets. When we want to sort things out. We don't put tiny things at the bottom of a big bag. So, they could have side pouches that help separate inventory instead of having a magic sort button.

But if I'm being honest, there are going to be times where I just want the magic story button to move my stuff so I can just be done with it.

10/11/2019 12:13:07 AM #2

I'm fairly certain theyre holding off till v3 of the website

10/11/2019 12:37:44 AM #3

Made this request as well. Inventory is getting unwieldy.

NA-E Luna Locked --------------------------------------------------