COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
store lagging out

i am trying to upgrade my account tier and the website keeps lagging out or something and getting stuck on the red circle. i assume its suppose to pop up something but it doesnt. any fix for this?

All we are is dust in the wind dude

10/10/2019 8:45:23 PM #1

ok so i have tried clearing my cart, restarting the website, restarting my computer, and now tried a different browser and still the same thing. microsoft edge says its having a problem reaching xsolla

10/10/2019 9:17:01 PM #2

I had the same problem earlier today with checking out at the store but after a few refreshes it finally worked. So just keep trying. Sooner or later they will take your money 😜

10/10/2019 10:17:29 PM #3

Not sure what the red circle is that you're talking about, but if you're trying to process a credit card payment through Xsolla, try paying with PayPal instead. It could work around the problem.

10/11/2019 4:01:11 AM #4

it doesnt get to tht point. it does a blue circle followed by a red circle (loading circles i assume). the popup never comes. i used paypal to initially buy the 1st tier.

10/11/2019 4:04:30 AM #5

finally it fixed. thank you guys for the replies and thank you to whoever fixed it lol.

10/11/2019 3:02:00 PM #6

Yea mines doing the same thing