COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Playing with a partner

I havne't seen much about this in alot of the information on the website. But, I want to play this with my wife. How would we go about making sure we could start in the same town and be able to adventure together? I'd hate to have to start in different parts of the world and have to find each other down the road.

10/25/2019 7:29:46 PM #1

It is as easy as clicking on the map. After that you choose one of the available races, and I bet you'll be withing a 100 yards from each other. As long as you both know in which town you're gonna start.

Just make sure you both start on the same server as well.

10/25/2019 7:47:44 PM #2

Hey Osiros, and wellcome.

You able to pick where you start, both:

1. If both of you going to be landlords be sure that you pick domain nearby
  2. If one of you will be landlord, one who is will pick his place via DSS, and other just join himat any loc. More than that there is family joining available in the game, Each family character have uniqyue secret code - by providing your wife code of one of characters of family in game will allow her to join and play as that character.
  3. If you are both commoners be sure to go to same location at start (as 15 yo characters both) - then you will be able to play there, marry, create one family etc
10/29/2019 11:36:55 AM #3

If you 2 are not gonna be in the same family, then you guys would have to create your characters through the narrative filters.

According to this video, we will be able to see where the characters will locate in the world. Which mean, as long as we loosen the other specific requirements (profession, tribe, etc), you should be able to pick the same settlement.

Never argue with an idiot, cuz he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Vice mayor of Lux Verloren