COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Kids & Wards..

1) Are we going to see kids walking around.. since we can only incarnate after 15 years old. what is happening before that?

2) When we customise the ward.. will we customise the way they look on a certain full grown age or are we going to customise a ward of 12 years old?

PS: can we adopt them and give our surnames without making them heirs?

"In between wrong doing ...&... right doing. There is a ...field... Let's meet over there" - Rumi

10/30/2019 9:39:53 PM #1

1) We are still waiting for the decision on this as they want to have kids running around -- but they wouldn't be able to be killed which creates kind of a conundrum and exploit. Theyre developing and learning before that, you can send them to school and stuff for your desired outcome. Many things happen.

2) You're going to customize (from our current knowledge) at the age you'd be sparking into them. We haven't seen anything past that -- you can check out the "Character creation" video on their youtube if you'd like!

Adopting is not in CoE at this time. You could marry them and have it in the contract to not allow them as an heir.

10/30/2019 9:55:24 PM #2

Your first point is interesting... I am curious if you have some links to read :D

"In between wrong doing ...&... right doing. There is a ...field... Let's meet over there" - Rumi

10/30/2019 9:57:47 PM #3

I believe a lot of it is talked about in the DJ's

and this post:

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/10387/i-really-dont-like-this-change?page=8#post116609