COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Master Rules list for Xerr's 2020 Contests

The following is a list of rules for the upcoming contests. This post is just for those contests to link to.

Master Rules

• One entry of each type, or a single entry of a combined type where applicable, per person. Unless otherwise specified

• Any media entered as part of the contest is provided freely and remains the property of the creator.

• By submitting to this contest all entrees are subject under the following creative commons license

• Creators understand that they submit all media without expectation of compensation and will be provided prizes at the sole discretion of the contest administrator.

• These prizes do not represent any form of payment or business relation between the parties involved.

• Each Prize winner will be given the option of forsaking their prize for a lower level prize should they choose. In this case the level below them will receive that prize unless they choose to do the same.

THE EMPIRE GUILD

6ADB99

1/20/2020 3:40:00 AM #1

Rules Updated 19-1-20. Rules now broaden the use of submitted content for use by the greater Elyrian community.

Cheers Mates

THE EMPIRE GUILD

6ADB99

1/20/2020 3:44:41 AM #2

Alright sweet. I know how to properly participate :O

Now I just need to find something to participate in.

1/20/2020 4:15:50 AM #3

Posted By Labbe at 8:44 PM - Sun Jan 19 2020

lol I'll be making the first big announcement come tuesday on the BBC!

THE EMPIRE GUILD

6ADB99

2/4/2020 7:53:08 AM #4

Posted By Labbe at 8:44 PM - Sun Jan 19 2020

And its up!

THE EMPIRE GUILD

6ADB99