COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
This week's Shiny canceled due to weather

Hail Elyrians,

We hope you are all having a wonderful week!

This week we had inclement weather at the studio, with snow, sleet, high winds, hail, and all sorts of dangerous driving conditions. This prevented many of our team from getting to the studio (or home afterwards). As such, there will be no shiny this week as we haven't had the time together to select and prepare one for you.

We appreciate your understanding and will resume our normal cadence next week.

Thank you.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

1/16/2020 7:33:46 PM #31

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 1:12 PM - Thu Jan 16 2020

Ah yes. They must stop their entire life of their family having to be home and stop watching their kids whose school got canceled and everything else so that they can make us a shiny that the community would get upset over if it’s not perfect.

10/10

1. I highly doubt they all have children and 2. I don't know if you simply lack experience with jobs, but generally you are expected to have backup plans so something as simple as cancelled school doesn't keep you from work.

1/16/2020 7:43:19 PM #32

But at this point I'm pressing X.

Bye Felisha!

Evil? More like Chaotic Neutral...ish

1/16/2020 7:53:20 PM #33

Moderator edit: removed quote of a deleted post.

which in turn makes this post pointless and thus my edit - boohoo poor princess

1/16/2020 8:06:19 PM #34

Posted By Serpentius at

As such, there will be no shiny this week as we haven't had the time together to select and prepare one for you.

Is this the process for each shiny, that the team select and prepare them together? Or is this a new process in light of last week's 'shiny'?

Because I will not believe a team of professional game developers looked at last week's post and gave it the thumbs up for public release to a group of content-starved backers. But if this is a new approach to prevent a repeat of last week, that's some progress at least.

1/16/2020 8:43:47 PM #35

Unfortunately, this thread has turned negative for something that was meant to be informational.

We understand you are disappointed, but some of the comments here are not constructive at all.

For this reason I will be locking this thread now. Thank you and have a good rest of your week.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."