COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Shiny?

Did I miss yesterday’s Shiny?

Was there another delay post somewhere that I missed?

1/25/2020 3:17:42 AM #1

@Drudge, you did not miss anything. At this time there is no additional information available.

Divide et Impera

1/25/2020 3:58:23 AM #2

Person ask a question, yep seems a good reason to downvote them. Logic of this community.

1/25/2020 4:15:19 AM #3

Posted By Gunnlang at 10:58 PM - Fri Jan 24 2020

Person ask a question, yep seems a good reason to downvote them. Logic of this community.

Right? But I'm considered toxic ...

1/25/2020 4:28:12 AM #4

Dunno but I just thought it was strange nobody asked and nobody from SBS said anything. Thought maybe I missed something.

If nobody cares enough to ask about them when they don’t materialize then maybe they should just cancel them.

1/25/2020 4:58:00 AM #5

Posted By Drudge at 3:28 PM - Sat Jan 25 2020

If nobody cares enough to ask about them when they don’t materialize then maybe they should just cancel them.

People have been asking on discord for most of the day, with little reply.

1/25/2020 5:25:49 AM #6

I think it's obvious why he got downvoted. The person who did it is a D... :) That's my assumption when the downvote makes no sense and the voter leaves no explanation.

As to no shiny I am not surprised there was none after the uproar. No explanation is weak but I am sure we can all guess why.

1/25/2020 7:02:30 AM #7

Posted By RedDoggybone at 12:25 AM - Sat Jan 25 2020

I think it's obvious why he got downvoted. The person who did it is a D... :) That's my assumption when the downvote makes no sense and the voter leaves no explanation.

As to no shiny I am not surprised there was none after the uproar. No explanation is weak but I am sure we can all guess why.

Petulance would be my guess.

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT

1/25/2020 7:42:47 AM #8

This is what happens when people complain so much and dont take what they can get.

If you like alchemy, settle in Amestrys. If you can find it...(NA-E)

1/25/2020 8:10:20 AM #9

Posted By RedDoggybone at 2:25 PM - Sat Jan 25 2020

RedDoggybone, you make a very questionable assumption, if you believe that we all would agree with your guess of the reason for the lack of a shiny.

1/25/2020 9:02:30 AM #10

Posted By Higuy333 at 6:42 PM - Sat Jan 25 2020

This is what happens when people complain so much and dont take what they can get.

So instead of just wanting better. SBS seems to have taken their toys home and you blame the community? Will you people defend everything they do?

1/25/2020 9:12:06 AM #11

Posted By Gunnlang at 8:02 PM - Sat Jan 25 2020

Posted By Higuy333 at 6:42 PM - Sat Jan 25 2020

So instead of just wanting better. SBS seems to have taken their toys home and you blame the community? Will you people defend everything they do?

I don't think this is a dummy spit like that, something else is afoot.

1/25/2020 9:35:53 AM #12

Maybe they took the advice that was given regarding requesting something of substance vs some weekly thing that didn't show any progress at all?. Maybe in the next week or two we will be showing something of progress?.

That or a forum post about the new chocolates and Tea they have received.

1/25/2020 10:00:23 AM #13

Posted By Ineluki at 8:12 PM - Sat Jan 25 2020

I don't think this is a dummy spit like that, something else is afoot.

Such as? Like I get it, if they felt the weekly shinies weren't worth it anymore, cool. Last week not doing one, fair enough. Basically the number one complaint some people have is their communication. People ask what is going on and nothing is said. So now we are just left to guess.

1/25/2020 11:49:46 AM #14

I think there are many loud people here that lack reading comprehension. Spending a few hours studying after googling "learning reading comprehension" would be a very good thing.

I really enjoyed the mood concept art two weeks ago that perfectly matches one of the OR elements of the shiny's purpose, "something in the past we did". Those that complained about it either never had the chance to learn the purpose of the shinys or failed to comprehend the meaning of "something in the past we did".

1/25/2020 12:06:54 PM #15

Avastar,

You have no reading comprehension if you did, you would know the main issue with the "mood" piece was using internet assets to create it without giving any credit to the original artists and passing the piece off as their own and an original piece. Intellectual Property is protected just like literary works, so before you come in here and start throwing around your attacks, know why so many complained.

The piece was beautiful but it contained assets that were copyright protected and watermarked, which were removed. Why do you think they removed all of the comments? They didn't want the evidence of their faux pas. The white knights defending illegal activities just takes their stance farther from legitimacy.