COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
A new tune for 2020.

Heard on the Grapevine Caspian made a rare appearance, acknowledging 2019 was a rough year and promising 2020 is about facing the future.

Focus will be on pushing the team to be better than before and show everyone what they can achieve.

Fearlessness is this year's watchword and the plan is to make people take notice of what SBS is doing.

So, is this really a new tune.....or does the song remain the same?

Lets see who can get the old music reference first.

Cheers. 😁

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT

2/6/2020 2:40:40 AM #1

Posted By Kyleran at

Cheers. 😁

Zeppelin ... was that even a challenge?

also, not really accurate to say rare in this case, as it is more rare for him to not appear on such occasions.

2/6/2020 4:09:44 AM #2

Wonder where this occurred...?

I would hate to think that someone might be sharing NDA information, and that you would further compound that by announcing that they did so here...

Jesus, man.

Imgur

2/6/2020 4:11:12 AM #3

Not heard anything about this, but its irrelevant. I'll believe what they say when they actually show it and not a second before

2/6/2020 4:20:39 AM #4

Posted By Marovec at 8:09 PM - Wed Feb 05 2020

I would hate to think that someone might be sharing NDA information, and that you would further compound that by announcing that they did so here...

Jesus, man.

Lol, had the same thoughts.

Looking it up, it seems Caspian made some comments in discord last friday, these are the ones he is referencing.

Honestly you should stop with the "grape vine" bit and just say discord. Might be easier for everyone :P

2/6/2020 4:22:08 AM #5

Posted By Marovec at 3:09 PM - Thu Feb 06 2020

Jesus, man.

Nahh, he's actually safe. Caspian said that in Common room in Discord, I was there at the time. Caspian shared his song for the year and broadly talked about the subjects Kyleran is referencing.

2/6/2020 4:25:04 AM #6

Ah, groovy.

I stand corrected then, carry on.

Imgur

2/6/2020 4:47:17 AM #7

Posted By Kyleran at

Heard on the Grapevine Caspian made a rare appearance, acknowledging 2019 was a rough year and promising 2020 is about facing the future.

Focus will be on pushing the team to be better than before and show everyone what they can achieve.

Fearlessness is this year's watchword and the plan is to make people take notice of what SBS is doing.

So, is this really a new tune.....or does the song remain the same?

Cheers. 😁

Oh, people have been noticing what SBS is doing- or lack thereof.

It's been 2 years since "The Storm" and all it's promises and nothing about how this company has been operated has changed.

Anyone believing it's going to be different because "Caspian said..." needs a reality check.

Caspian needs to "Start doing" and stop trying to blow sunshine up people's asses with his go-to excuse of "stuffs hard" and "I promise to start doing..." that never comes.

If ethics are poor at the top, that behavior is copied down through the organization. -Robert Noyce

2/6/2020 5:58:01 AM #8

Posted By Labbe at 11:20 PM - Wed Feb 05 2020

Posted By Marovec at 8:09 PM - Wed Feb 05 2020

Jesus, man.

Lol, had the same thoughts.

Looking it up, it seems Caspian made some comments in discord last friday, these are the ones he is referencing.

Honestly you should stop with the "grape vine" bit and just say discord. Might be easier for everyone :P

I'm trying to keep it "fun", I don't quote it verbatim and have no access to NDA sources nor would I knowingly post info from one, just not how I roll.

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT

2/6/2020 5:59:12 AM #9

Posted By Sanguinesh_Blackwind at 9:40 PM - Wed Feb 05 2020

Posted By Kyleran at

Cheers. 😁

Zeppelin ... was that even a challenge?

also, not really accurate to say rare in this case, as it is more rare for him to not appear on such occasions.

Well, you might all be 20 somethings for all I know and not know the reference...

Maybe I should be referencing G-Easy or MGK?

"I'm from the land, till I die..."

where is it?

Cheers